Small Village Start Up | HELP WANTED

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

TigerTap

Small Village Start Up | HELP WANTED

Post by TigerTap » 10 Dec 2017, 01:57

Hello!

If you are experienced or brand new we want you!

I am hoping to start a small village with players of any sorts! Currently there are only two of us with much room to grow. With help we should be able to create a organized village that could possible turn into a thriving city or Guild. Anyone and everyone is welcome and encouraged to join and bring friends as a village cannot survive without people. The game is very community driven and I hope to create a fun and healthy atmosphere with the help of you!

The first-comers who are willing to help will be instrumental in leading the group as we move forward! I want us all to be working together and we will need many leaders for this!

Respond to this thread with any questions or if you are ready to create a thriving community!

Thank you all

Tweibel
Zealous Believer

Re: Small Village Start Up | HELP WANTED

Post by Tweibel » 10 Dec 2017, 03:16

We have just started a new town focused on blacksmithing. There are just 5 of us, but we have a well defended spot on a small ridge. We are part of an alliance of 7 other groups and are having a blast, You are welcome to come join us or form a claim near us.

Bigman3109

Re: Small Village Start Up | HELP WANTED

Post by Bigman3109 » 10 Dec 2017, 05:26

Hello!

We are currently around 10-15 members currently with a settlement up and growing. We are currently looking for anyone willing to play a part of being in a guild. Simple starting about 3-4 days ago but we have continued to progress with 4-8 active members all across the world.

If you guys are interested in joining a guild that is T1 established in a good location then message me on steam.

Username : SaltyBurst
Icon : Clown Laughing

We can talk in discord and discuss possible merging in order to grow a community!

Return to Guild Recruitment