Some quick questions for clarification

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

IronChefgr

Some quick questions for clarification

Post by IronChefgr » 19 Jan 2018, 13:10

So, my buddy and I started a couple of days ago on EU Epleland and we wanted to make our mark in the world. So we created a "guild" and settled near a friendly town. We have some important questions about things that we could find information about:

1) Do you need 10 guild members at least, to build a guild monument/claim?
2) When you unlock a 2nd tier skill, how do you unlock the next one? By going 30 on the second or on the primary? (ex. Nature's Lore 30 for Farming. Do I need 30 Farming for Advanced Farming and so on? )
3) Any tips about what to "sell on crown"? what are the easiest items to craft and sell?

Hodo

Re: Some quick questions for clarification

Post by Hodo » 19 Jan 2018, 16:01

1- Yes you need 10 people minimum to start or keep a guild. If you fall below that number your guild stone will vanish.

2- tier 2 skills unlock at 30 in a tier 1 skill, BUT are locked to 29.99 till you get to 60 in the tier 1 skill.

Example- Hunting is 30, Animal lore wont go above 29.99 so you cant unlock Procreation. You need Hunting at 60 to unlock Animal Lore to above 30, to get to Procreation.

3-There is a list on these forums that tells you pretty much what you can sell to the crown.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

IronChefgr

Re: Some quick questions for clarification

Post by IronChefgr » 19 Jan 2018, 16:57

Hodo wrote:1- Yes you need 10 people minimum to start or keep a guild. If you fall below that number your guild stone will vanish.

2- tier 2 skills unlock at 30 in a tier 1 skill, BUT are locked to 29.99 till you get to 60 in the tier 1 skill.

Example- Hunting is 30, Animal lore wont go above 29.99 so you cant unlock Procreation. You need Hunting at 60 to unlock Animal Lore to above 30, to get to Procreation.

3-There is a list on these forums that tells you pretty much what you can sell to the crown.

Well thanks!

Return to Newcomer Section