Spears?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Vav

Spears?

Post by Vav » 08 Oct 2014, 07:12

First of all, the reason I ask is because I haven't researched spear yet, and don't want to waste my time.

I've heard from my village brothers that spears doesn't yet work. Is this true? If so, do you guys have any idea when they might?

See you fuckers on the battlefield... :crazy:

Paint

Re: Spears?

Post by Paint » 08 Oct 2014, 08:11

They work quiet well for me.

Jeorg
Alpha Tester

Post by Jeorg » 08 Oct 2014, 13:35

Paint wrote:They work quiet well for me.

ask the local full plate guy how he likes the bleed out from mine, nice super pierce against the tin cans.. ;)

MinorityMats

Post by MinorityMats » 08 Oct 2014, 16:41

To answer your question more thoroughly, all the skills (lvl 0, 30, 60, 90, 100) for spears have not yet been implemented. You can, however, use them in-game and they are highly effective against full plated toons running around with big swords :) I do, however, find the spears to be somewhat low damage, but I'm pretty sure I had a crappy quality on all the spears (if that even matters). You should rush lv 90 spear mastery and go for the Bec De Corbin as it deals ALOT of piercing damage if you hit the enemy with the little spike thing on the end of it. Good luck!

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 08 Oct 2014, 17:07

If you slash attack, then you will have a small ranged window to do any damage, for low amounts of damage (my test did 3 against light plate).

A thrusting attack though, was a completely different story. 3 hits of 17 damage each, with one of them causing a bleeding attack to the chest.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Return to General Discussion