Stuck at Initialising

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Simonvonrotz
Zealous Believer

Stuck at Initialising

Post by Simonvonrotz » 27 Feb 2017, 09:04

Hi

I recently bought the silver package to get access to the closed beta. But I am stuck at the loading screen at "Initialise". How can I fix that?

Sincerely,
Lynxxx

The_Lord_Rahl
Zealous Believer

Re: Stuck at Initialising

Post by The_Lord_Rahl » 27 Feb 2017, 09:14

Here's some of the basic troubleshooting steps I go through:

-Log out and back in of the launcher
-Run the Launcher as administrator
-Make sure the launcher and game data isn't installed in the AppData folder. (Sometimes it defaults to there for some reason)
- Turn off your firewall
- Reinstall the launcher and place it in a folder in your c:// drive within program files.

Usually one of the above works for me. Let me know if you have any success and I'll see if there are some other options we can try.

Cheers!
"There is no such thing as pure good or pure evil, least of all in people. In the best of us there are thoughts or deeds that are wicked, and in the worst of us, at least some virtue. An adversary is not one who does loathsome acts for their own sake. He always has a reason that to him is justification. My cat eats mice. Does that make him bad? I don't think so, and the cat doesn't think so, but I would bet the mice have a different opinion." - Terry Goodkind

Simonvonrotz
Zealous Believer

Post by Simonvonrotz » 27 Feb 2017, 09:26

Thanks! Launching with admin rights solved it :)

The_Lord_Rahl
Zealous Believer

Post by The_Lord_Rahl » 27 Feb 2017, 09:31

Simonvonrotz wrote:Thanks! Launching with admin rights solved it :)

Glad I could help.

I right click the shortcut, select properties, click the "Compatibility" tab and click the check box next to "run this program as an administrator".

That way I don't have to right click it each time and the app always starts as running as administrator.
"There is no such thing as pure good or pure evil, least of all in people. In the best of us there are thoughts or deeds that are wicked, and in the worst of us, at least some virtue. An adversary is not one who does loathsome acts for their own sake. He always has a reason that to him is justification. My cat eats mice. Does that make him bad? I don't think so, and the cat doesn't think so, but I would bet the mice have a different opinion." - Terry Goodkind

Artoria Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Artoria Pendragon » 28 Feb 2017, 04:40

The_Lord_Rahl wrote:
Simonvonrotz wrote:Thanks! Launching with admin rights solved it :)

Glad I could help.

I right click the shortcut, select properties, click the "Compatibility" tab and click the check box next to "run this program as an administrator".

That way I don't have to right click it each time and the app always starts as running as administrator.

nothing to work.
i had treat it as admin and redownloaded the whole game and deleted the anti-virus software and closed the firewall of win7 and used the VPS on launcher even reinstall the window 10 at last, nothing worked . still stuck in initializing .
丨Revenge丨Unity丨Brave丨Yeomanry |

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 28 Feb 2017, 16:48

I have never had this issue before but I am now stuck doing the same thing for the past 3 days (Haven't tried today). I have tried everything, and it wont get past initializing even though before I was fine.

Return to General Discussion