Suggestion: new container for early game

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Shaymes

Suggestion: new container for early game

Post by Shaymes » 29 Dec 2014, 04:36

Hi there,

1st sry for my bad english but i hope you will understand me, here my suggestion about new container for early game:

it takes a very long time to craft nails and get a chest or a barrel, so i think we need primitive baskets and baskets maybe a version as backpack.

primitive baskets needs breanches and plant fibers and baskets ropes maybe, just for storage items in the early game
Wooden Boxes and Bowels are usefull too i think.

thx for reading

redgards
Shaymes

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

GingerNinja

Re: Suggestion: new container for early game

Post by GingerNinja » 31 Dec 2014, 15:40

+1

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 31 Dec 2014, 21:18

You should post any new ideas for features on Mantis. As an example, here is one I posted for compost. Certainly wasn't my idea originally, but when I was posting requests for other new building types, I noticed a previous request around compost was not added to Mantis, so I did so.

Get credit for your own ideas - Post them where the devs will see them and find them!
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Tantal
Alpha Tester

Post by Tantal » 01 Jan 2015, 11:20

Azzerhoden wrote:You should post any new ideas for features on Mantis. As an example, here is one I posted for compost. Certainly wasn't my idea originally, but when I was posting requests for other new building types, I noticed a previous request around compost was not added to Mantis, so I did so.

Get credit for your own ideas - Post them where the devs will see them and find them!

I don't think Mantis is the right place for the suggestion of new content.... I think the suggestion forum is just the right place ;)

Willbonney
True Believer

Post by Willbonney » 01 Jan 2015, 18:20

Indeed, these forums get read and often responded to either in the thread, or through PMs quite frequently. Mantis is not the right place for suggestions, as it is not a place for discussion of an idea. Personally, for different titles I've worked for, I would just delete your suggestion and give you a warning for improper use of the Mantis Bug Tracker.

And indeed, that is the full title of the program. Bug Tracker, not "give us all your half way thought through ideas and suggestions."

As for the OP, I agree with the premise of adding primitive styles of containers. The one thing I'd have to throw in though is the stuff they could store would have to be very limited, in order to be able to store enough mass to make them worth it.

As in, a Basket say could store up to 80 mass, but could only store Fruits, Vegetables, and other plant style goods, and nothing else.

Not sure what exactly you would store in a bowl for the long term, bowls in my thought are really only used in the preparation and consumption of food, which is often stored in something more secure.

But maybe instead, a "Waterskin" made with a couple pieces of light leather could hold up to a 50 mass of only water.

Tantal
Alpha Tester

Post by Tantal » 01 Jan 2015, 18:50

Willbonney wrote:As in, a Basket say could store up to 80 mass, but could only store Fruits, Vegetables, and other plant style goods, and nothing else.

Not sure what exactly you would store in a bowl for the long term, bowls in my thought are really only used in the preparation and consumption of food, which is often stored in something more secure.

But maybe instead, a "Waterskin" made with a couple pieces of light leather could hold up to a 50 mass of only water.

This brings us directly towards more different containers for different goods. A very promissing idea in my opinion. Sorry for getting a bit of topic.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas