Suggestion: Remove Skill Caps, make death permanent

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!
Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Re: Suggestion: Remove Skill Caps, make death permanent

Post by Azzerhoden » 25 May 2017, 14:55

Sunleader wrote:
Griefer wrote:Um, no. This is not the game you are looking for.

Dont bother with Griefer this above is pretty much his Standard Answer to any Suggestion anyone makes.

"Oh you dare Suggest to change something about the Game?"
"Obviously wrong Game for you." ^^

Better just Ignore him.

Albeit by pure chance I am against this as well.
I dont think this would Improve the Game.

You mean, like you supposedly ignore me using settings that don't exist?
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

sunleader
Zealous Believer

Post by sunleader » 26 May 2017, 00:56

Griefer wrote:You mean, like you supposedly ignore me using settings that don't exist?

Dont remind me.
I the Ignore Mechanic in this Forum unfortunately just minimizes the post.
I personally would love to just have you dissappear from my view entirely.
Would spare me a lot of pain in my neck I get from shaking my head when reading that ridiculous stuff your writing...
Pls dont kill this Game by making it an Empty and Dead PvP Arena. The niche of players is so incredible small that it hardly supports one such game. And we already got 10 or so on the Market....

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 26 May 2017, 03:52

Sunleader wrote:
Griefer wrote:You mean, like you supposedly ignore me using settings that don't exist?

Dont remind me.
Would spare me a lot of pain in my neck I get from shaking my head when reading that ridiculous stuff your writing...

Feel free to go away.

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

sunleader
Zealous Believer

Post by sunleader » 26 May 2017, 03:56

Azzerhoden wrote:
Sunleader wrote:

Dont remind me.

Feel free to go away.

Likewise
Pls dont kill this Game by making it an Empty and Dead PvP Arena. The niche of players is so incredible small that it hardly supports one such game. And we already got 10 or so on the Market....

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 27 May 2017, 01:36

Sunleader wrote:
Azzerhoden wrote:
Feel free to go away.

Likewise

MMM, don't think so. As an Alpha tester who then bought the zealot package as well, plus having over 2500 hundred hours in YO and probably half as much in the MMO testing. I think I'll be here a while longer yet.

But hey - here's hoping we get to meet up in game - real soon.

sunleader
Zealous Believer

Post by sunleader » 27 May 2017, 06:55

Azzerhoden wrote:
Sunleader wrote:
Azzerhoden wrote:
Feel free to go away.

Likewise

MMM, don't think so. As an Alpha tester who then bought the zealot package as well, plus having over 2500 hundred hours in YO and probably half as much in the MMO testing. I think I'll be here a while longer yet.

But hey - here's hoping we get to meet up in game - real soon.

Unlikely.
If I am right you.ll never attack us anyways. As you apparently dont have the Balls to Siege People that are Online.
And if your right. We wont have any Big Base with Walls. We will have our stuff in remote areas on secondary characters in no name guilds or no guilds to Equip and will just go Roaming and Raiding till the game closes its servers due to lack of players.

So either ways a Griefer like which wants no actual Battles but just wants to gank new players will likely never cross my way.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 27 May 2017, 13:53

Sunleader wrote:Unlikely.
If I am right you.ll never attack us anyways. As you apparently dont have the Balls to Siege People that are Online.
And if your right. We wont have any Big Base with Walls. We will have our stuff in remote areas on secondary characters in no name guilds or no guilds to Equip and will just go Roaming and Raiding till the game closes its servers due to lack of players.

So either ways a Griefer like which wants no actual Battles but just wants to gank new players will likely never cross my way.

HAHAHAHA

Do you want to know what's funny? Should I let you in on the joke?

In the two+ years I have played this game, with and against many of the people who watch and post on these boards, I've never griefed anyone who hasn't attacked first. I've never been banned from any YO server for my actions, and I've always had a positive alignment.

They all know that, and your attempt at being derogatory betrays your ignorance every single time you make the attempt. Calling me a griefer is like calling the Pope an atheist. :good:

sunleader
Zealous Believer

Post by sunleader » 28 May 2017, 01:09

Azzerhoden wrote:
Sunleader wrote:Unlikely.

HAHAHAHA

Do you want to know what's funny? Should I let you in on the joke?

In the two+ years I have played this game, with and against many of the people who watch and post on these boards, I've never griefed anyone who hasn't attacked first. I've never been banned from any YO server for my actions, and I've always had a positive alignment.

They all know that, and your attempt at being derogatory betrays your ignorance every single time you make the attempt. Calling me a griefer is like calling the Pope an atheist. :good:

And yet.
You keep Defending the Idea of Magic Floating Items to get into Peoples Castles when Nobody is Online.
Which serves absolutely no purpose at all unless you want to Grief People by lurking upon them inside their Castle which you could only enter because you did so while nobody was Online.

Ontrose
Devoted Believer

Post by Ontrose » 28 May 2017, 12:30

Disgraceful.

IT started with a suggestion/complain and ended in a personal cruseade :/
Azzerhoden, i do like you but i think your stats about YO and the MMO matters, or should be an issue here.

The Problem is, there is a mechanic right now, which is supposed to be a "Siege" or if you want "guerillia" warfare tool.
Which is current primarily used to grieve.

I do think its right to adress the issue at hand.
P.S. Keep in Mind, its still beta. Things might changes, new stuff will be there- Dont even know what siege mechanics are in right now: Ladder? Ram? Blackpowder barrels XD?
Only know Triboks are on.
P.S.End

My Solution would be: Prevent any kind of interaction in the inner circle of the claim outside the JH/War times. Which would limit the size of the defenses.

So we could even give people a choice: Beeing small and a bit more safe while offline or:
Be a big guild and have to have people online most of the time.

That was the complaint that i see justified.

About the Remove Skillcap and Permadeath:
Both no. My reasons here:
This is a teamgame. You have to work in a team to achieve anything higher then the most basics things.
Of course you can have loads of Alts.
What is the point of teaming up, trading in small villages if you can do EVERYTHING alone.
Then we could go back to Minecraft ;)

Perma death doesnt suit the world. At least not right now.
-To many accidents right now (crossing server boarders, riding a horse, stranger-danger......)
-People would just make more alts. More Fighter and only use their Crafter when its absolutely safe. Sniping the only Builder/Cook of a small village would probably throw them back DAYS, depending on their online-times, probably even longer. (might be an option, when every alt does cost initial money later on ;) )

Return to Suggestions and Ideas