Tent (Deployable structure)

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Baldur

Tent (Deployable structure)

Post by Baldur » 09 Mar 2014, 21:03

Hi! New here, checking out the features of the game and I really like what I'm seeing. The full loot, open PvP, localized storage systems will definitely lead to some interesting gameplay.

One suggestion I have, which was in a previous MMO I played, is to implement a tent structure. Something that is deployable.

The idea behind this is that it opens up a nomad /raiding lifestyle to players, as they can set up a temporary structure to store loot in a forest or hidden spot near a place of interest.

The tent would by no means be a permanent thing, with little HP or means to stand up to assault, and if found would need to be relocated by the player fairly quickly if they want to save their stuff.

In addition to this, the tent would not pack up the items stored inside, and these would need to be moved separately. One would need to enlist a few of their friends to empty out their 'loot tent' and move it securely.

So yeah, deployable tents. Opens up a world of possibilities ;)

Siegbert
Alpha Tester

Re: Tent (Deployable structure)

Post by Siegbert » 09 Mar 2014, 21:13

Pretty sure I saw tents in the list of things to construct.

Elysana
Alpha Tester

Post by Elysana » 09 Mar 2014, 22:43

I'd love to have tents, especially if there is going to be a wilderness/weather exposure mechanic.

Telakh
Alpha Tester

Post by Telakh » 10 Mar 2014, 18:53

Geat idea! A tent can be used to store up belongings and instant logout.
ImageYou are entering    Time ParadoxImage

Return to Suggestions and Ideas