Terrible support [rant post]

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Kenshin_Scumbag

Terrible support [rant post]

Post by Kenshin_Scumbag » 18 Dec 2017, 06:15

Hello,

well I'm gonna start with the most obvious question to the staff of life is feudal. Do you have someone employed on the support department that isn't completely retarded or at least has an attention span of more than just two seconds? If so then do please assign my ticket to him, since so far "John" decided to completely ignore 3/4 of my support ticket and blaber about stuff that I did not even ask about or is completely irrelevant for the subject of the ticket. If it is your strong opinion that the said "John" is competent enough then do tell him to stop beating the wrong bush and focus on the problem. I would not be writing this if you handled the support with a bit of professionalism. I won't write about the problem that I have in game since it is outside of the scope of this post. I wouldn't be complaining or bitching about it if it was my own fault, but since it clearly isn't and your "support" seems to ignore 3/4 of the ticket that I wrote, I just felt the need to do so. And before one of the "bright" ones in your support team writes something in the lines it can't be done. I am a software architect so I have a pretty good knowledge of what can and can't be done. So please assign someone reasonable and professional I can talk to to my ticket.

Kenshin

Arrakis

Re: Terrible support [rant post]

Post by Arrakis » 20 Dec 2017, 18:55

We sincerely apologize for this low-quality support you had the displeasure of experiencing :( We are already investigating the issue internally and we'll deal with it accordingly. Thank you very much for that report and once again, we apologize.

Kenshin_Scumbag

Post by Kenshin_Scumbag » 22 Dec 2017, 13:34

I opened another ticket and at least I got a more reasonable person assigned to my ticket. It's nice to hear that you are solving the issue with random teleporting, but as I said in ticket. I did not pay for a ticket to invest time into a character to then get everything taken away by poor coding on your part. And with the time I can play per day it would take me weeks to get stats back up to where they were let alone get items back. The only solution that I would be ok with (since apparently your admins can't restore stats or items, which is another horse-dick lie, since functionality was shipped with LiF:YO already) is getting the ticket to mainland back. Otherwise I am left with but one option.

Kenshin_Scumbag

Post by Kenshin_Scumbag » 29 Dec 2017, 10:47

Just an update for everyone checking the thread.

I got the following response from John:
Please check a new ticket in your inventory and happy holidays!

That was on 26th of December. Till today still no actual ticket in my inventory to use...

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 29 Dec 2017, 13:15

Kenshin_Scumbag wrote:That was on 26th of December. Till today still no actual ticket in my inventory to use...

Did you check itemshop inventory?

Kenshin_Scumbag

Post by Kenshin_Scumbag » 29 Dec 2017, 13:52

Yes I did. And there is no ticket.

I just assume, that if there was actually a ticket and I would not see it, and I would want to transfer to mainland the system would pick that ticket instead of asking me to buy a new one. Or am I wrong?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 29 Dec 2017, 22:43

You would see it if it would be there. It would be best if you'd contact Xsolla support via live chat at this point.

Kenshin_Scumbag

Post by Kenshin_Scumbag » 03 Jan 2018, 06:16

I contacted the Xsolla support and got a tickets worth (10000) GF assigned to my account. Went really smoothly took about 5 minutes for them to do all the checks and that was it.

@mods: You may close the thread at this point

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 03 Jan 2018, 15:24

Kenshin_Scumbag wrote:I contacted the Xsolla support and got a tickets worth (10000) GF assigned to my account. Went really smoothly took about 5 minutes for them to do all the checks and that was it.

@mods: You may close the thread at this point

Glad to hear the issue was resolved ;) Enjoy the game.

Return to Feedback Section