I gots no friends

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Sidruddock

I gots no friends

Post by Sidruddock » 30 Dec 2017, 03:25

I love the whole Life is Feudal concept, game design, and implementation, as well as the companion game LIF: Forest Village.

I just bought Forest Village yesterday, and since I have had LIF:YO since May, I just now signed up to get my free character in the open beta of LIF:MMO. I love that the devs gave us a chance to get at least one character in the new release. Kudos! Eventually, I'll take advantage of any discounts available to me, and buy the MMO.

BUT...

I bought LIF:YO months ago, and loved it, although I have nobody to play with...I have 20-30 hours into it, and it's all been solo.

SO...

This is the part where I ask for friends. I'm 41, most of my actual friends are married, or just don't play online that much, if at all. I need to find someone to play this epic game with. Just one person would make it easier for me, though I also envision myself strolling around with a large posse. Will someone be my friend? lol. Haven't asked like this since grade school

ANYWAY...

My name is "Sidrikk", on Steam. Feel free to add me if you ever want someone to help you out etc. I know I need the help myself. I usually play in the wee hours of the night, as I work daily until 11pm EST.

Hope to hear from some of you!

Koala
True Believer

Re: I gots no friends

Post by Koala » 30 Dec 2017, 04:59

Hey Sid! :)

I have a whole Kingdom of experienced, hilarious, active players who would be thrilled to welcome you into our family. I'm sending you a private message here on this forum, hope to hear back from you soon.

Sebille01
Zealous Believer

Post by Sebille01 » 30 Dec 2017, 05:53

Hey Sidruddock
If you want more choices come check us out https://www.houseofkhans.com/ we are another well established group and are part of an alliance. if you have any questions feel free to message me or my discord is @(PG)Korealis#0936

Whitebeardeso

Post by Whitebeardeso » 30 Dec 2017, 08:00

Hello my friend.

If you go on the epleland server you are Most welcome to join our ranks.
(Whitecloaks)

Just say and we Will welcome you to the ranks. :beer:

/Whitebeard

DarklyNoon

Post by DarklyNoon » 02 Jan 2018, 11:07

Hello and welcome.

If you are still looking for people to play with we are looking for more mature players to play with, we are a small group and do not have big goals or anything, we just enjoy building and showing what we have made and sparring with each other.

You can contact me on discord on DarklyNoon#5209

Velius

Post by Velius » 02 Jan 2018, 14:41

Sorry friend, I've resisted doing this as long as I could but every time I see this post in the list I just get more and more tempted to do a thing...

To the tune of "I've Got No Strings"

I gots no friends to show me 'round
or how to pave and flatten ground
I had friends, but they left me
They all went to play EVE

Hi-ho the merry-o
I want a guild to help teach me
But first, you all should know
I'm really bad at PVP

I gots no friends, but I'll have fun
I hear a wolf, press 6 and run
They've got teeth, but I can flee
I don't want to play EVE

If you wish you chastise me on how bad that was or learn more about my guild, or just have questions about how the game world works you can reach out to me at Velius#4876 on dis cord. Not dat cord; dis cord right over here.

Ddelavern

Post by Ddelavern » 03 Jan 2018, 16:10

I just bought the game and looking for friends to play with im 38 so in the same boat dude haha

Deadlyvirus006

Post by Deadlyvirus006 » 03 Jan 2018, 19:33

Hey man..We are lookin for new and active players..We are a good grp of mature guys..We are rly active during the evening..But the alliance we are in, are active all times of teh day..and its a pretty good size alliance..We use discord....If intersted let me know!

Return to Newcomer Section