The forums needs a crafting section.

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Orsus

The forums needs a crafting section.

Post by Orsus » 13 Nov 2014, 07:44

The current organisation of the forums can make it difficult to sort thru for meaningful and current information, especially when search for information about crafting.

If possible could the community manager for the forums create a new forum group that is for crafting only, with sub forums for each skill group within crafting please.
It does not matter who is the strongest fighter, just the last one standing.

Arrakis

Re: The forums needs a crafting section.

Post by Arrakis » 13 Nov 2014, 11:52

You can find all detailed info about crafting in our wiki: http://lifeisfeudal.gamepedia.com/Peaceful_skills

Orsus

Post by Orsus » 13 Nov 2014, 21:19

That is not what I am meaning.

Crafting is a major part of this game. It needs it's own section on the forums, so information, ideas, things players discover, bugs with crafting, etc can be located in ONE section. Instead that is scattered throughout multiple sections.
It does not matter who is the strongest fighter, just the last one standing.

Fluffypinkbunny

Post by Fluffypinkbunny » 14 Nov 2014, 15:20

on http://lifeisfeudal.gamepedia.com/Crafting/peaceful_skills
There is a Discussion page
Talk:Crafting/peaceful skills

All you need to do is start typing in there, and BMAN instant place for people to discuss ideas, information

And when people discover things about a specific craft, they can use the main wiki page to go DIRECTLY to that craft, and either update the information for all to see, of use that wiki's talk page (sub forum) to talk about that information.

Why do you want them to reinvent the wheel and move information to a 2nd location which then has to be " scattered throughout multiple sections." instead of just sorted naturally and neatly in the wiki?

It seems you are asking for what is already done.
The main page linked by Arrakis and my self, would be your main forum page, with each craft being a sub forum, Each page has it's own discuss link at the top. USE IT!?

When I find info that I want everybody to know about, I update the wiki for the benefit of all.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas