The incompetent vandal

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Rosebud

The incompetent vandal

Post by Rosebud » 22 Dec 2015, 00:00

When one thinks of vandalism, images of destruction come to mind. In the old days before authority zones, vandals would pepper your site with campfires or move items to un-retrievable spots. Practically everyone who has played this game for any length of time has dealt with these jerks. I am not talking raids here. A raid is legitimate theft of unprotected items. Vandalization is just wonton destruction for no other reason than mommy didn’t bestow enough hugs on the moron when he or she was growing up. To this end I will recant a story that will bring a glow to the heart of everyone who has been a victim of their antics.

After several weeks of work on my current homestead, I logged in to find a vandal had struck. My authority zone was the smallest (15) and I had built to its edge on two sides. This vandal had tunneled under my palisade wall to the west. He had piled the dirt in front of my castle gate. He cut down my apple trees and moved the logs to block my tunnel on the hill. He also removed several un-finished stone fence structures to the east. I am sure he meant to ruin my day…but this raid was a colossal failure and here is why.

1) The tunnel to the east was gone in two days.
2) The dirt in front of my gate (from that tunnel) was needed on the other side anyway. I was already in the process of moving it from the west to the east anyway. So this moron just cut my job of moving it there in half.
3) The apple trees were of low 80’s quality and scheduled to be removed soon, as my farmer was approaching 100 skill. So this nitwit saved me the time to cut them down. Then Einstein dragged the logs up to the tunnel and covered the entrance. Well, I need logs up there anyway to reinforce the tunnel. He just saved me from doing that.
4) The un-finished stone fence to the east had nothing in it and was simply a layout that I would have to remove as soon as my final plan was started…so he saved me that work as well.

All in all, this retard vandal accomplished the exact opposite of what he was attempting to do. Honestly one the most inept, incompetent and poorly thought out acts of vandalism I have ever seen. Would that all vandals were of the same caliber as this boob.

Return to General Discussion