(NA)The Valian Order MMO Recruitment

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Kikikinjoe
True Believer

(NA)The Valian Order MMO Recruitment

Post by Kikikinjoe » 04 Nov 2017, 02:38

The Valian Order

(If you Like what you see please reply, add Gasmus on steam or join our discord here https://discord.gg/Ny4zAY9 )

What is the Valian Order?

The Valian order safeguards those that cannot protect themselves as well as provide security for the borders of The Ridgeline Alliance. Sworn to protect we generally stay on the defensive and do not deal with internal conflict within the Alliance. The Order was created as an elite fighting force in the Valian Republic and has since then grown into its own. The Backstory is below

BackStory

The Valian republic was once a great and powerful republic with the finest foods, festivals, metalworkings and marvels that would astound even the most powerful. However the Republic was the envy of all and none more than the kingdom of calditch. The kingdom was led by a greedy and powerful king known as Botalius. Botalius built an army the world has never seen. They set upon the Republic with a vengance. The Valians had a military of elites called the Valian order sworn to protect those too weak to defend themselves. The order joined the grand Valian army to repel Botalius's army. The grand chancellor rode his horse up onto the hill and saw that the Valians were outnumbered by the thousands in his panic he ran with a large portion of the army. The first warden leader of the order forced his line to hold. In the famous words of Aurilius Valia "we stand for those that cannot stand. We fight for those that cannot fight. But we battle for those that we love to love on in peace and harmony" with those words he led a charge doomed to the pikes, arrows and the enemy cavalry. The men that were following the grand chancellor rallied around the first warden and fought to the bitter end. What was unbeknownst to the chancellor and the brave men was a recruit warden of the order was sent back with a group of younger initiates to evacuate as many people onto the orders ship the keeper. The army and the city were obliterated nothing but ruins and burnt crops the smell of death in the air. The keeper moved through the sea led by the newly appointed first warden Mar Valia and his seconds Godfree Blackheart, Ivar and the Keeper of the Order Harald Anundsson they hear a cry from crows nest atop the sails "land a ho" and this is where the story of the rebirth of the order begins.

MMO Ambitions

Hey everyone looking into this guild we are a friendly guild Looking for Defensive heavy PVPers with some RP interest. We are a well organised guild and pleased to announce that we are part of the Ridgeline Alliance. The Ridgeline Alliance is a huge group of RP guilds wanting to work together on the MMO to create a fun and more secure Gameplay experience. What is The Valian Orders job in all of this? We are the protectors of the realm fending off bandits and enemies who attack the Ridgeline Alliance. Our ambitions are to keep the Alliance borders secure and providing military power to other settlements. We will be stationing forts around the borders and with enough players to man them. The People we are looking for are players that want to be part of a PVP guild but also want to roleplay as knights of the realm. We have a ranking system and there is always room for promotion.

Ranks

First Warden- Leader of the Valian Order

Military

You can go one of two routes Defending the Orders Capital or Defending the Borders

Second Warden-Commander of the Armies both defensive and offensive Promotes and Demotes all ranks under him

Captain of the Guard - In Charge of the Valian orders Capital city defences

Senior Knight- A Title given to those that show responsibility and a sense of leadership in charge of their own Fort or Stronghold

Master at arms/Caretaker- Both a Master-At-Arms and a Caretaker are in charge of maintaining the men under their commanders. Also considered a second in command when appropriate

Warden/Knight - Both Ranks are soldiers of the order in their respective commands nobles that held titles but now serve to protect the Realm

Recruit/Squire- Nobles beginning their journeys into knighthood Trained to hone their military skills

Civilian

Keepers of the Order- In charge of all things policy in running the country and bringing new wardens into the fold

Head Keepers - Masters of their craft training new people and keeping inventory

Masters- High ranking civilians in which are given land to farm and keep subjects

Journeymen - Civilians learning their crafts and understudies of Head Keepers

Folk- The People that make up the heart of The Valian Order are under a Master Generally doing the same trade that is not inside the city.

OOC

We are an international English speaking guild that has a massive passion for sandbox games. We Love to talk about politics, new games and interesting facts we have learned. Sharing knowledge. We are well organised and love to play games fairly authentically.
Last edited by Kikikinjoe on 10 Dec 2017, 08:27, edited 5 times in total.

Kikikinjoe
True Believer

Re: The Valian Order MMO Recruitment

Post by Kikikinjoe » 06 Nov 2017, 21:53

The Valian order is looking for both skilled and new players in our ranks Fight as a Warden or be prosperous as an order follower. We are a very accepting and experienced guild ready to play with anyone who wants to roleplay in a fun and different way. Remember Contact Mar on Discord, Reply to this post or Contact Gasmus on Steam.

Hope to see you soon

First Warden Mar Valia of the Valian Order

Kikikinjoe
True Believer

Post by Kikikinjoe » 10 Nov 2017, 11:03

The Valian Order Wants you!! :good:

We are the Defence of the Ridgeline based where the action is. Want to RP on the frontline? Wish to gain ranks and be leader of a stronghold in charge of a contingent of the army? Want to be a crafter supplying men and women with the means of defending themselves and others? Than look no further accepting applicants looking to have fun and becoming knights or Keepers of the Order. Contact Mar on discord, Add Gasmus on steam or simply reply to this message.

Your Loyal Servant

Jokkel Duter
Storyteller of the Order

Kikikinjoe
True Believer

Post by Kikikinjoe » 12 Nov 2017, 03:30

Only 5 more days people get in now and we will have everything organised and ready to go to make the most enjoyable experience.

Tomearl123

Post by Tomearl123 » 13 Nov 2017, 09:55

I'm looking to join :beer:

Kikikinjoe
True Believer

Post by Kikikinjoe » 13 Nov 2017, 15:15

Hey man,

Thanks for replying i look forward to working with you.

Artist:Robert Garcia

Kikikinjoe
True Believer

Post by Kikikinjoe » 15 Nov 2017, 01:26

https://discord.gg/gYhhSKQ our Discord to Join

Kikikinjoe
True Believer

Post by Kikikinjoe » 16 Nov 2017, 11:11

bump

Kikikinjoe
True Believer

Post by Kikikinjoe » 16 Nov 2017, 23:21

bump

Kikikined

Re: (NA)The Valian Order MMO Recruitment

Post by Kikikined » 17 Nov 2017, 11:54

bump

Kikikined

Post by Kikikined » 17 Nov 2017, 23:40

bump

BionicFox
True Believer

Post by BionicFox » 18 Nov 2017, 02:26

Hi there :]

I would love join the order, I have never player LF:YO before but when I learned that Bitbox was making an MMO version I immediately got excited. I am currently playing another survival game (Dark and Light) and that is what got me hooked into this intense albeit fun and rewarding genre of games, if allowed to join I would lend my sword and shield to Valian Order and I am willing to work hard to become a useful asset to the team. I personally enjoy PvP and role playing so this guild seems like the right fit, I also have an eye for design so when I saw your emblem I knew this would be a great fit for me.

Please let me know what I need to do to join or how will we meet in game.

Thanks!

Kikikinjoe
True Believer

Post by Kikikinjoe » 10 Dec 2017, 08:23

Bump

Kikikinjoe
True Believer

Post by Kikikinjoe » 12 Dec 2017, 02:43

bump

David.l.moyer25

Post by David.l.moyer25 » 12 Dec 2017, 17:26

May The Order rise to great power!

Kikikinjoe
True Believer

Post by Kikikinjoe » 15 Dec 2017, 06:13

bump

Jasonmys

Post by Jasonmys » 17 Dec 2017, 02:02

Hello there, I would like to join your guild. I am new and right in front right now and ready to help.

Jw_shaw

Post by Jw_shaw » 17 Dec 2017, 02:08

Hello friends, I am a newbie looking to join a guild. I would love it to be yours.

Return to Guild Recruitment