Thoughts on Broke Beta Simulator 2017

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Shanepehle
True Believer

Thoughts on Broke Beta Simulator 2017

Post by Shanepehle » 21 Feb 2017, 04:25

Post your thoughts on Broke Beta Simulator 2017 Here.

Shanepehle
True Believer

Re: Thoughts on Broke Beta Simulator 2017

Post by Shanepehle » 21 Feb 2017, 04:27

The 1st Challenge of the simulator is the Cr Invalid Token well i Solved that level But now im stuck on the Login Error anyone know any cheats for this level I think this is the Boss Level.

Girdian
True Believer

Post by Girdian » 21 Feb 2017, 04:35

I bought in for the last beta testing session, wasn't able to play due to errors with installing. Repaired the game during the down time. Now have everything installed and updated, started out with the update.batch loop and had to manually do that. I fixed that issue and now I am having the issue of the error when trying to sign in. Super disappointing as I have been super excited to get to play the MMO. It's pretty bad when I can't even load into the game.
Owner/Admin of The Great Kingdom

Shanepehle
True Believer

Post by Shanepehle » 21 Feb 2017, 04:36

Level 1 You have to jump across the ledge to get the CR Token Error and then kill the Giant X

Earloflead
True Believer

Post by Earloflead » 21 Feb 2017, 04:37

Have files missing from the download, invalid tokens, had to reinstall a dozen times. I played for 2 hours and then the server crashed and now I have an invalid token again

Shanepehle
True Believer

Post by Shanepehle » 21 Feb 2017, 04:38

On the Second Level its a boss level so it is recommended to have Friends at least 2 mages and an archer to beat it You Might Lose 2 of Your 3 Lives Though as it is a Rather hard level

MaDeuce
True Believer

Post by MaDeuce » 21 Feb 2017, 04:42

I was told to switch to Windows 8 compatibility mode, but when I did I got a pop up image of Bill Gates texting on an iPhone - with a caption "Click OK to fix Life is Feudal". I don't want to give any spoilers, but you'll want to make sure you have clean socks and a fresh backup.

Shanepehle
True Believer

Post by Shanepehle » 21 Feb 2017, 04:46

Ok I just beat the Boss Level I have a Choice of 3 Quest Items to Pick From 1.The Potion OF sleep Till Devs Get on 2.The Horn of Call the Support Team 3. The Bow of Keep Trying to Login.

Shanepehle
True Believer

Post by Shanepehle » 21 Feb 2017, 04:50

The 3rd Level Is Called The Unresponsive Site Now this one is Tricky

Kamikazebrain
True Believer

Post by Kamikazebrain » 21 Feb 2017, 05:00

Shanepehle wrote:Post your thoughts on Broke Beta Simulator 2017 Here.

Just asked the refound btw. i really hate this kind of games they had 3 years to fix this kind of stuff..... 3 YEARS. i made i life in that time , i got a nice job a nice house a nice car , a nice wife a nice son.

THEY CANNOT FIX THE GAME WICH WAS ALREADY DONE.

lol , give me my money back , ill en up playing with no glitches till 2090 or so.

Shanepehle
True Believer

Post by Shanepehle » 21 Feb 2017, 05:07

FYI guys the Broken Beta Simulator 2017 is the Minigame u have to play to unlock the MMO

Bodil
Devoted Believer

Post by Bodil » 22 Feb 2017, 02:58

Careful, rabid fanbois will start foaming at the mouth and could have a stroke if you point out these devs are anything less than perfect.

Borzol
Beta Tester

Post by Borzol » 22 Feb 2017, 08:54

i think even fanbois are pissed on devs right now

Asimov

Post by Asimov » 22 Feb 2017, 08:56

Borzol wrote:i think even fanbois are pissed on devs right now

Dont worry we are

Cosimo
Zealous Believer

Post by Cosimo » 22 Feb 2017, 09:28

Last night was dreadful, crashed several times, lost a few good horses to the lag/kick monster. Half of the time I had to logout as it gave me I was encumbered with 1.6 million weight in my inventory. The scenary kept going from snow to no snow.

Basically lost a bit of will to live.

Frankly I would not go out and throw the toys out of the pram right now, I am certainly not convinced. Instead of adding the new combat tree time could have been vested to have a stable environment where test can run without stressing the "believers".

I will keep coming back on the BETA for sure, but I pray it is much more stable and got to catch a few horses to replace the loss. Would be interesting to know how many saddled horses/warhorses are dissiminated in the map.

Summary of thought: Stability improvement required.

Blackberrygoo

Post by Blackberrygoo » 23 Feb 2017, 15:16

This game is fundamentally broken at its core . The devs are half assed coders who don't really know how to write efficiently in their language . The game YO is just a farming pve simulator now due to unbearable lag and poor game design choices leading to an incredibly buggy , laggy , desync ridden game destined to fail as an MMO becuase the devs don't have the experience to pull off a small server based game let alone an MMO. Best of luck to those that are shelling out more money to these devs , I will not buy into the madness anymore , I've had my fun with YO but unfortunately it's a game with no longevity due to terrible servers and constant wipes . The MMO will fail due to poor developing and bad bug fixing process.

Oleski
True Believer

Post by Oleski » 25 Feb 2017, 10:25

I got a new lvl !!
His name is Black Screen and he is steeling our apples, so we need to find him and kill him.

Bestial

Post by Bestial » 25 Feb 2017, 11:25

i got, account not active, rejected from server

careful, arakis banned me and a few others from the mmo for speaking our minds

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Post by Dragmar » 25 Feb 2017, 12:47

Bestial wrote:i got, account not active, rejected from server

You got banned for naming and shaming. I stil have the screenshots of you calling random ppl in chat fags and cock suckers. If you break the rules, deal with the punishment.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 25 Feb 2017, 13:16

Dragmar wrote:
Bestial wrote:i got, account not active, rejected from server

You got banned for naming and shaming. I stil have the screenshots of you calling random ppl in chat fags and cock suckers. If you break the rules, deal with the punishment.

That's correct.

If you wish Bestial, in private I can show you exactly the reason why were you banned, but I'm sure it's not needed as you surely remember what were you writing in the public chat in game, and so do dozens of players who had to endure it. In general, it was Bobik's decision to revoke your access to the game. Our community is one that is civilized and mature. There will be no place here for people, who think they have right to deal with their frustrations by attacking and insulting members of this fine community. As you crossed that line by a mile, you were excluded from the tests. That's all.

Back to the topic. We are still working on those issues with black screens and crashes. Future patches should gradually fix those issues and improve the connectivity.

Bestial

Post by Bestial » 25 Feb 2017, 22:05

Oh yes i remember arakis , very clearly - see what we are dealing with here people , a snowflake generation . not a warning or even a 24hr ban, its a you hurt my feelings im banning you for good for speaking the truth.The strange thing was the ban came 2 days later.
its funny to watch you destroy you're game and community right in front of your selves.

- also show the people why i was calling them cock suckers , gee i wonder hmmmmm, yer mate no worries , you have more bad luck coming you're way , seya bud.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 26 Feb 2017, 03:39

Bestial wrote:Oh yes i remember arakis , very clearly - see what we are dealing with here people , a snowflake generation . not a warning or even a 24hr ban, its a you hurt my feelings im banning you for good for speaking the truth.The strange thing was the ban came 2 days later.
its funny to watch you destroy you're game and community right in front of your selves.

- also show the people why i was calling them cock suckers , gee i wonder hmmmmm, yer mate no worries , you have more bad luck coming you're way , seya bud.

???

Perhaps someone should have told you what to expect in a closed beta.

I ranted, repeatedly, in several venues, about what I consider a major issue to deal with, even though a lot of people don't experience it. (Though, I had another guildie today hit the issue. Took him 5 hours to patch and get back in).

Never-the-less, I never, ever got personal about it. Nor did I take the issue as a personal attack.

Perhaps you should learn from that. :Search:
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Simonred
Devoted Believer

Post by Simonred » 26 Feb 2017, 17:06

Seems like someone here got realy rekt by acting out like a child.

but what post is this. I rather just not play the game at its current stage, but then again I got no issues either when I decide to play it either. lol

Return to General Discussion