You might have seen our news regarding our new ‘Believer’ packs for the MMO so we thought we’d elaborate a bit for you guys in this week’s news update.
Firstly, the packs are divided into three: True, Devoted, and Zealous (which you can find out more about here)
In order to elaborate a bit better, we’ve picked some useful questions from the FAQ - remember you can check out the FAQ on the forums too if you haven’t already, and submit your questions!
(Thanks Khan for the great screenshot)
What can you actually buy with real money? Just how much "pay2win" is it?
- Answer: It’s mostly cosmetic items and a ticket for character transfer. The original plans to avoid Pay2Win byall costs are still in place, while Bobik is alive and within the project!
- Answer: Nope, that will work only for character names.
- Answer: It's a premium currency that you later will be able to buy with real life currency.
- Answer: You still have an access and we want to preserve your unique status by some special unique in-game title or maybe some item. There are no final plans yet.
- Answer: Tickets will be available at Beta Wave #2 to everyone. But LiF:YO users will have one such ticket for free.
- Answer: Yes, you need one ticket to move one character on the mainland.
Have to be: If you want to buy a pack as YO owner, you will be promoted with $10 OFF and getting package with 1 + 3 tickets on Open Beta.
- Answer:If you activated your pack on your account, you should receive an email confirming the activation.
If you applied for additional $10 discount, you will not receive additional YO key.
In-game benefits will be available in Open Beta (Wave #2).
We hope these Q&As help clear up any initial confusion! We definitely recommend visiting the FAQ on the forums for any questions you may have in the future.
Thanks, as always, for being so great and understanding!
- The team