Trade ticket ro Abella

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Julwiki

Trade ticket ro Abella

Post by Julwiki » 16 Dec 2017, 08:51

Well people I have been messing around the forum and found nothing about my issue, so I open this thread, if it is wrong please move it wherever.

I recently bought MMO and wanted to have two characters with different skills so that I can better collaborate to my guild, but I totally screwed it when buying the ticket for the second character.

Instead of buying the ticket to Abella with the newbie character I bought it with the one I already have in Avalon.

Is there anything I can do? Is there a trading place, through my account in LIF or the web or the game...found nothing and it is uproaring.

Velius

Re: Trade ticket ro Abella

Post by Velius » 16 Dec 2017, 09:03

Did you confirm that it actually does not work? A ticket is a flag on your account and not an actual item. It should not matter whom you were logged in as and should be account wide. It's the same as the level boosts and reset appearance flags work in World of Warcraft. The reason you don't see people making threads about it is because it's not actually a problem.

Return to Newcomer Section