Trading, and removing things!

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Bulletz

Trading, and removing things!

Post by Bulletz » 24 Dec 2014, 18:44

Ok, I just got the game and I cant stop playing it. There are a couple problems that are somewhat big deals in my opinion...

First: You need to be able to remove stuff like fire houses, etc.

Second: The Thing that protects chests and houses NEEDS to have a menu to give access to a player, so one they dont have to wait and two, if you have like a gate or something the only person that can use it is who built it and if you have someone else that your with you could give them access to the gate so you both can use it. So i would personally like to see a thing in the menu to add players to stuff.

Third: If you do give the access to objects, you need to have something to remove access!

Thanks For The Great Game Keep It Up!!!!!

RMM1812

Re: Trading, and removing things!

Post by RMM1812 » 24 Dec 2014, 21:12

I want different environments with different resources to encourage trading.

Bulletz

Post by Bulletz » 24 Dec 2014, 21:27

RMM1812 wrote:I want different environments with different resources to encourage trading.

That would also be cool!

Chew_Magna

Post by Chew_Magna » 25 Dec 2014, 01:29

From what I gather all this is coming in time.

For now if you need something removed you can just ask a GM. It takes just a second for them to delete something.

The claim system is a big complaint right now, especially when it comes to the gates. The way we solved it on our server was to put multiple gates entering the settlement so at least two people could have access. Warehouses and such, as long as they're inside a gated community, can be left unclaimed so everyone can use it. Or even if one person claims it, just leave the door open and put containers inside. Close as needed.

The "claim timer" is pretty annoying. There's nothing worse than going out on a hunting party and the hunter/fisher not getting the kill and having to wait 5 minutes to skin the animal.

Bulletz

Post by Bulletz » 25 Dec 2014, 05:25

Chew_Magna wrote:From what I gather all this is coming in time.

For now if you need something removed you can just ask a GM. It takes just a second for them to delete something.

The claim system is a big complaint right now, especially when it comes to the gates. The way we solved it on our server was to put multiple gates entering the settlement so at least two people could have access. Warehouses and such, as long as they're inside a gated community, can be left unclaimed so everyone can use it. Or even if one person claims it, just leave the door open and put containers inside. Close as needed.

The "claim timer" is pretty annoying. There's nothing worse than going out on a hunting party and the hunter/fisher not getting the kill and having to wait 5 minutes to skin the animal.

Thats really good to hear!

RMM1812

Post by RMM1812 » 25 Dec 2014, 14:37

I think they should make the gates&doors the same way we see them in Rust.

Fish

Post by Fish » 26 Dec 2014, 16:32

RMM1812 wrote:I think they should make the gates&doors the same way we see them in Rust.

You make me want to vomit...

RMM1812

Post by RMM1812 » 26 Dec 2014, 22:21

Oh yeah?! Im gonna give you one more reason to vomit.
I EAT FISH!

Return to Suggestions and Ideas