Trees clip into buildings

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Phantom329

Trees clip into buildings

Post by Phantom329 » 30 Nov 2014, 10:48

One small problem that annoys me is when I build too close to trees, specificly oaks, the branches go inside the building. Of course I can build further away but I would like the option to build right up to the trees. My proposal is to have the trees stop if they are inside a defined area where the house is. It would look like the tree is normal and hits into the house but on the inside you wouldnt be able to see the tree. eventually you could have it done nicely where it looks like the branches are cut or something but this would work for a while.

Also there is a problem with the Big Wooden House and the Wooden House. You cannot get through the right doorway inside the Big Wooden House and the door closes immediatly in the Wooden House.

Wickedcheese

Re: Trees clip into buildings

Post by Wickedcheese » 01 Dec 2014, 04:43

this early in an alpha a clipping issue is probably pretty low on the priority list. however trees do add character to a yard so im sure itll get fixed eventually lol

Orsus

Re: Trees clip into buildings

Post by Orsus » 01 Dec 2014, 04:56

Just hope that when they do fix the trees clipping into a house, that they do not decided to increase the maintenance on a house due to the tree roots damaging a foundation.
It does not matter who is the strongest fighter, just the last one standing.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas