[Bug] Unable to loot own body.

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Jalpha

[Bug] Unable to loot own body.

Post by Jalpha » 25 Sep 2014, 13:39

Hey, I'm just trying to work out if what happened to me was a bug or not, and without a dedicated sub-forum for reporting bugs hopefully this is a suitable place for this post.

I was fighting a wolf and losing so I ran into shallow water where I got knocked out. This provoked a client hang-up, which wasn't picked up by the automatic reporting tool.

That's not the worst of it though, upon reconnecting I was unable to loot my own body. I'm currently in the process of trying to work out if this is because most of it is covered by shallow water, if it was looted prior to me reconnecting, or if my avatar is not recognized as the corpse owner after reconnecting. Of course there's also the possibility that i am a noob that doesn't know how to loot corpses.

I'm seeking advice from the community so I can identify what has actually gone wrong.

Having little understanding of the way mechanics currently work makes this difficult, and if I may presume... It would be great if there was an official IRC channel and sub-forum specifically for discussing bugs and current mechanics. It would make it easier for the community to submit quality bug reports if these modes of discussion were made available.

Return to Feedback Section