Unable to UnBan someone?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.
DEAD_RABBIT
Zealous Believer

Unable to UnBan someone?

Post by DEAD_RABBIT » 18 Dec 2014, 04:44

I have google how to unban someone but cannot figure it out. I opened HeidiSQL but don't know which file needs to be changed from 0 back to 1 or maybe its the other way around.

Arrakis

Re: Unable to UnBan someone?

Post by Arrakis » 18 Dec 2014, 11:51

In heidi on your SQL, select account on the left then click on the Data tab on the right, it will display the STEAMID64 for each user, get that ID for the banned user and set isactive from 0 back to 1

Vamyan

Post by Vamyan » 18 Dec 2014, 12:46

You can also get the Account ID from the characters table and cross-reference that to the account table ID.

Psycho640

Post by Psycho640 » 14 Jan 2015, 13:58

Hi, i have banned my brother on accident and have no idea how to unban him from my server. Please let me know exactly how i can rectify this mistake.
Please take into consideration that i have no idea how to edit sql files, as this is all i keep seeing and reading about.
This was a genuine mistake and the work that we have both put in to this server and game is too much to lose.

Burne109
Zealous Believer

Post by Burne109 » 15 Jan 2015, 01:07

Psycho640 wrote:Hi, i have banned my brother on accident and have no idea how to unban him from my server. Please let me know exactly how i can rectify this mistake.
Please take into consideration that i have no idea how to edit sql files, as this is all i keep seeing and reading about.
This was a genuine mistake and the work that we have both put in to this server and game is too much to lose.

Download Heidisql
http://www.heidisql.com/

Access your database with information your server host provided.
(most email you the information after the server is setup)

once you logged in, use the info previously posted.
In heidi on your SQL, select account on the left then click on the Data tab on the right, it will display the STEAMID64 for each user, get that ID for the banned user and set isactive from 0 back to 1

Return to Newcomer Section