video issue while mining

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

HGIELAK
True Believer

video issue while mining

Post by HGIELAK » 14 Jun 2016, 15:28

i am new to game playing sandbox on private server am only player
as i was mining igot so far into hill side and all of a sudden the video started shaking and could go no farther
running windows 10 i7 2600k msi video card gtx760 drivers up to date
can someone help problem only exist in mine in 3 spaces :(

Dleatherus
Beta Tester

Re: video issue while mining

Post by Dleatherus » 14 Jun 2016, 15:39

when i experience the 'shaking' in a mine, i usually fix it by standing in a different spot and then re-targeting the wall of the mine i want ore from

as far as i can tell, i get too close to the side of the mine and start hopping between 'normal map' mode (everything above ground and mines) and 'below map' mode when you fall through the map

try changing position and see if that fixes it for you

HGIELAK
True Believer

Post by HGIELAK » 14 Jun 2016, 19:23

thanks i'll try that

Jairone
True Believer

Post by Jairone » 15 Jun 2016, 04:32

Sometimes when digging a tunnel you get a spot that doesn't form properly for your head to fit in. Sadly, this is fairly frequent. However, you can tunnel a little to a side and try again. Sometimes it helps you bypass that one spot.

This is something that we have reported, and should be on the issue list to be addressed. Digging tunnels certainly is not ready for primetime... but do remember that the :YO version is supposed to see some updates from the MMO version improvements.

Return to General Discussion