Is Lif YO dead atm?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Echion

Re: Is Lif YO dead atm?

Post by Echion » 05 Oct 2014, 02:16

Not sure why you want to believe the game is dead so badly, but this is a really predictable distribution of players considering this is an early access crafting game. People buy it (it's still the #5 best seller on Steam at the moment), play it for a few hours to get a feel for the game and they stop until it is more fleshed out.

The_Reginald
Alpha Tester

Post by The_Reginald » 05 Oct 2014, 03:07

are you trolling me bro slice
Lif Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/the_reginald

Better to be a virtual king than a real life scrub.

Cab435
True Believer

Post by Cab435 » 05 Oct 2014, 05:04

Yar people are trying it and just saying" nice can't wait till they add more". then they come back in a few months to check on the updates or till they hear tie beta is over. The server I was one tho .. a lot stopped playing when they found out we can't start guilds to make towns ever cause it wont ever be part of the game only the MMO.

Zennie

Post by Zennie » 06 Oct 2014, 00:19

LiF is dead. :cry:

Now I expect also other EVE memes in medieval version, like "you didn't want that royal armor anyway" and "if you give me your lump of gold I'll double it.".

Also people, stop being trolled :ROFL:

Thylbanus

Post by Thylbanus » 06 Oct 2014, 00:51

The_Reginald wrote:atm = at the moment

The player population has gone way down since the steam release. Does anyone have any theories why? I'm pretty sure the mmo will be a success but it seems almost everyone has stopped playing YO. Is the YO population expected to go back up? It seems like 90% of the players bought the game played for a while realized they can't get jack done in a short amount of time and quit.

Standard bloat and release. We add about a dozen people each week and one or two sticks. We lose people due to life and other game releases, like every other game. Other than that of the dozen or so main players, we only lost one to a drama llama coming home to roost. Other than that, we have another two dozen or so part timers that maintain a buffer keeping an average of 25-30 players per day.

Jjmc00

Post by Jjmc00 » 06 Oct 2014, 01:09

imo people are just spread around too many servers

Gnarly

Post by Gnarly » 06 Oct 2014, 04:37

Jjmc00 wrote:imo people are just spread around too many servers

I agree with this. No filters on the server browser make it overwhelming.

Return to General Discussion