Maybe 14 days are a a little less ???

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Linbaba
True Believer

Re: Maybe 14 days are a a little less ???

Post by Linbaba » 20 Feb 2017, 21:27

Rafaelschnabel wrote:Linbaba ... just go u are right we are wrong. U go. I have no energy too tell u that i have played in the closed betas in every one of this games and i now it better ... so just go

I know what the issue is.

You had "some downtime" and "some delays" in those games during the betas and you think this is the same.

What I don't get, is how you can think some delays or "some downtime" is even close to 2 weeks gametime followed by 2 months downtime and again repeat?

Maybe it's a language thing, where are you from? I can maybe try google translate what it means?

Ptownsen
True Believer

Post by Ptownsen » 20 Feb 2017, 21:48

Linbaba wrote:
Rafaelschnabel wrote:Linbaba ... just go u are right we are wrong. U go. I have no energy too tell u that i have played in the closed betas in every one of this games and i now it better ... so just go

I know what the issue is.

You had "some downtime" and "some delays" in those games during the betas and you think this is the same.

What I don't get, is how you can think some delays or "some downtime" is even close to 2 weeks gametime followed by 2 months downtime and again repeat?

Maybe it's a language thing, where are you from? I can maybe try google translate what it means?

according to the name he is german or a german language country :) If i get it, he should get it too. iam from germany.

Rafaelschnabel
Beta Tester

Post by Rafaelschnabel » 20 Feb 2017, 22:02

I get it but i dont want to discuss it annymore u now just trolling. Last Try. Just go or don´t go I do not care anymore.

U are just Wrong.

Twobit
True Believer

Post by Twobit » 20 Feb 2017, 22:07

looks like the playerbase is getting smaller :(

Its a shame really this game would of been awesome.

Return to General Discussion