Walls and Slopes

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Toleslaw

Walls and Slopes

Post by Toleslaw » 17 Nov 2014, 13:35

Hi

I have a question about walls. If I place a wall on lets say level 10.0 and then place nother wall on adjacent field which is lv 10.2 will the walls connect or all walls need to be on the same level in order for them to connect properly to eachother?

Another thing that bugs me is small/large keep and walls. Is it possible to incorporate small/large keep into my wall system in such a way as you can make a tower an integrall part of the walls?

Orsus

Re: Walls and Slopes

Post by Orsus » 18 Nov 2014, 17:43

Leave nothing to chance. Just level it out, so they are even.
It does not matter who is the strongest fighter, just the last one standing.

Toleslaw

Post by Toleslaw » 19 Nov 2014, 07:26

I've donse some testing and its imposible to flaten 2 adjacent cells with different evelvation therefore its imposible to build a wall slope :(

DaVinchi

Post by DaVinchi » 24 Nov 2014, 00:26

Flatten one build the wall base, then move to the next square and then flatten that one and build a new wall base on that one. you don't get them connected evenly. but there is no gap. and if your run along the top if the height difference isn't too great your character will just step up to it naturally like its a step.

Return to Newcomer Section