What can you sell for getting copper coins from crown?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Dafrag

What can you sell for getting copper coins from crown?

Post by Dafrag » 19 Dec 2017, 16:06

Hello!

Could oyu guys help me out what the BEST start is to get some Coppers? (what kind of wood etc.)?

(iam playing solo atm and want to try some other stuffs out, pls dont say "just join a guild" or something similar.)

would be nice.

Thank you!

Hodo

Re: What can you sell for getting copper coins from crown?

Post by Hodo » 19 Dec 2017, 16:45

There is a whole thread on what can be sold at trading posts. Use the Search function.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Dafrag

Post by Dafrag » 19 Dec 2017, 16:53

i know there is a search function and i know from the list too BUT wich one are the best (efficient) to start on sale? This was my question!

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 19 Dec 2017, 17:59

Well you can hunt and sell big hides from deer, hinds, bear, moose, and cows to the crown for about 10-15cp each.

OR you can hunt wolves and get about 12-16cp each hide.

There are a lot of options, I dont think anyone has figured out what is "best". If you are active and smart you shouldnt have a problem with your claim payment.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Velius

Post by Velius » 19 Dec 2017, 19:42

Hodo wrote:Well you can hunt and sell big hides from deer, hinds, bear, moose, and cows to the crown for about 10-15cp each.

OR you can hunt wolves and get about 12-16cp each hide.

There are a lot of options, I dont think anyone has figured out what is "best". If you are active and smart you shouldnt have a problem with your claim payment.

Also you can approach a guild and ask if they hire on laborers for coin, or if they would be willing to buy items from you that the crown will not.

For example our trading post is behind our walls and one day we had a new player approach not knowing this. We talked for a bit and now he's excited that he doesn't have to run himself ragged gathering resources to then trek to the capital city to get paid a few coins to get them stolen when he leaves and the Iron Curtain slaughters and robs him. Instead he can just come and shape rocks and pave roads.

Guilds bring in gold coins like they were free and if you are a good talker you can usually find a way to make a deal with them so long as you appeal to their interests.

Return to Newcomer Section