what to do with shack

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Syeed

what to do with shack

Post by Syeed » 12 Oct 2014, 01:42

So I built a tiny shack. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Anyway, now that it's done, I'm wondering if there is any way to store items inside it. I thought I would be able to walk into it, but I can't. The walls are solid as rock. There appears to be an open doorway when I look at it, but when I walk into it it acts as a solid wall.

I had heard that praying would take me home, so I tried that. I respawned on top of the hut and bounced away from it. Rightclicking the hut tells me I can claim/unclaim it, which I did, or set it as home, which I also did.

So, what am I missing here? I don't care that much about going inside, I'm just looking for a place to store a few items. Is there any way to use a house for that?

Somerlot

Re: what to do with shack

Post by Somerlot » 12 Oct 2014, 04:08

The basic hut is primarily used for just respawning, in my opinion. There is no way to actually secure items inside the basic hut. You have to make a small house to have secure loot.

The door is hard to notice the first time you make one. If you are looking into the window of the hut the door is on the right side. It has a peice of cloth covering the door so it blends in a bit.

Syeed

Re: what to do with shack

Post by Syeed » 12 Oct 2014, 12:06

Somerlot wrote:The basic hut is primarily used for just respawning, in my opinion. There is no way to actually secure items inside the basic hut. You have to make a small house to have secure loot.

The door is hard to notice the first time you make one. If you are looking into the window of the hut the door is on the right side. It has a peice of cloth covering the door so it blends in a bit.

Ok, thanks. I must have been mistaking the window for the door. In any case if I can't use it for storage then I have no need to go inside. This clears things up a bit. :D

Return to Newcomer Section