when will people be able to stream?

A place for alpha & beta testers to show off their screenshots, videos and streams from the Closed Beta

Blackwind37

when will people be able to stream?

Post by Blackwind37 » 27 Jun 2014, 03:21

I wouldn't mind watching people play this game, this incredibly awesome game that looks and seems so epic and colossally grand.

Executioner
Alpha Tester

Re: when will people be able to stream?

Post by Executioner » 27 Jun 2014, 03:40

Blackwind37 wrote:I wouldn't mind watching people play this game, this incredibly awesome game that looks and seems so epic and colossally grand.

As far as I know the devs have said there is no NDA, so I assume whenever people decide they want to. I noticed the lack of no one streaming LiF during the alpha tests so I decided I would next testing period, although this will be my first time streaming.

Blackwind37

Post by Blackwind37 » 27 Jun 2014, 05:03

On twitch? Because I'll be watching.

Executioner
Alpha Tester

Post by Executioner » 27 Jun 2014, 05:14

Blackwind37 wrote:On twitch? Because I'll be watching.

Yes, I will be broadcasting via Twitch hopefully during the next alpha test (depending on if I can upgrade my upload speed in time). I will create a thread with a link to my channel in the near future.

Siegbert
Alpha Tester

Post by Siegbert » 27 Jun 2014, 05:32

There were some people streaming. Look it up on Youtube. You will find a couple of streamed videos.

Blackwind37

Post by Blackwind37 » 27 Jun 2014, 06:42

Siegbert wrote:There were some people streaming. Look it up on Youtube. You will find a couple of streamed videos.

Yeah, but I barely understand Spanish and my German is practically nonexistent, so I'm kinda limited. That's why I'm asking for twitch streamers, because a majority of them speak in one of the many accents of English, a language understood by most.

PS: If servers aren't region (aka language) based, it's gonna be interesting to see how everyone interacts, especially with settlements. It'd also seem more medieval authentic.

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 27 Jun 2014, 11:17

Servers won't be region based, there will be only one big server. As for players interaction, people will just speak english, like on every other game ^^

trashman
Alpha Tester

Post by trashman » 27 Jun 2014, 15:28

Hoshiqua wrote:Servers won't be region based, there will be only one big server. As for players interaction, people will just speak english, like on every other game ^^

That's not true at all. I think a majority of players that do not live in an English speak country will still speak English, but I feel that some groups of players will stay to themselves and only speak their native tongue.

Touchmee
Alpha Tester

Post by Touchmee » 27 Jun 2014, 15:52

Me and my bro were planning on doing some vids for YouTube once things get more stable etc, we are English and play with English speaking players but won't start recording stuff for a week or two, since all the server has been wiped now might be a good place to start but we are both away next week so hopefully the week after

Blackwind37

Post by Blackwind37 » 27 Jun 2014, 22:06

Touchmee wrote:Me and my bro were planning on doing some vids for YouTube once things get more stable etc, we are English and play with English speaking players but won't start recording stuff for a week or two, since all the server has been wiped now might be a good place to start but we are both away next week so hopefully the week after

Cool, pm me when you do so I can follow.

LuisMH

Post by LuisMH » 27 Jun 2014, 22:57

You're going to have a hard time understanding what he says tho...

awful british accent....

Blackwind37

Post by Blackwind37 » 27 Jun 2014, 23:04

LuisMH wrote:You're going to have a hard time understanding what he says tho...

awful british accent....

Haha, doesn't matter. I've tried getting psipsyndacite and devildoggamer to try it out, and a few others, but no go. So I thought I'd ask here, and success.

Return to Beta Leaks