Where dem Aussies at?

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!

JoshhSuthh

Where dem Aussies at?

Post by JoshhSuthh » 23 Sep 2014, 02:35

Hey guys, it seems to me that the Australians are in the minority here so I would like to call on all Australians who have the game or are thinking of getting it to comment down below! so that we can possibly get some sort of clan going?

The few recruitment posts for Australian clans are either outdated or very few in numbers..

P.s- I would start a clan myself, but its just too much responsibility for a year 12 student. Aint nobody got time fo dat' :pardon:

People who don't live in Australia are welcome too!

Heathcliff

Re: Where dem Aussies at?

Post by Heathcliff » 23 Sep 2014, 02:38

Although I am not Australian, i do sort of agree to this statement. xD

JoshhSuthh

Post by JoshhSuthh » 23 Sep 2014, 06:50

Heathcliff wrote:Although I am not Australian, i do sort of agree to this statement. xD

Amen to that :)

Omori

Post by Omori » 24 Sep 2014, 13:03

Sounds good I'm keen to work with others. I'm an Aussie but playing out of Japan so the time diff isn't too bad. Steam name is nanogiraffe

JoshhSuthh

Post by JoshhSuthh » 25 Sep 2014, 01:16

Omori wrote:Sounds good I'm keen to work with others. I'm an Aussie but playing out of Japan so the time diff isn't too bad. Steam name is nanogiraffe

Oh cool! If you know anyone else (doesn't have to be Australian) who will be willing to make a guild with me complete with lore, organisation and stuff, then encourage them to comment down below so we can get acquainted. :D

PS- My final year 12 exams are in like a month, so I wont be as active.

Jalpha

Post by Jalpha » 02 Oct 2014, 08:09

There was a bit less than 300 players active on Australian servers over the weekend. There's definitely potential, but I think at this point a lot of people are still deciding if they actually want to play the MMO.

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics