will animals be dangerous ??

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Baronandy

will animals be dangerous ??

Post by Baronandy » 13 Sep 2014, 02:42

i have read there will be only animals in the game no dungeons or creatures.

so my question will animals be a challange ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-cSIa6zs4E

here a vid of animal attacks that could inspire. i know it cant be done that well but if it would be only hals as good it would be challanging enough

and if they would add animals like deers that are hard to catch, maybe add wind directions to the compass that you have to carefully look, that you walk against the wind that animals not smell you and run away.

some animals are a true challange in real life see elephants and hippos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tylRfVeFO-s minute 6 what a challange to get the elephant down you need a whole raid if you onmly have spears

Kr272014

Re: will animals be dangerous ??

Post by Kr272014 » 20 Sep 2014, 22:55

Well I would assume that there would be wolves, deer, and other small animals. But if you think a hippo belongs in a early medieval time period then all the power to you. This could happen if they add like a desert oasis area, but so far...I don't know.

As far as dangerous? Ask yourself, "Would I run up to a wolf and hug it?"

Jerico

Re: will animals be dangerous ??

Post by Jerico » 22 Sep 2014, 17:25

I think the animals in the game should be more aggressive or territorial than they are now.

It should feel like we're invading their territory not the other way around.

1. Moose: A Moose would fight back fiercely if you came at it with a small blade (and they hadn't encountered a human previously).

2. Deer: A Doe/fawn would run and a Buck would possibly fight if it was defending a Doe.

3. Wolves: Wolves run in packs and can be aggressive if you are alone and they have numbers on you. (Extremely rare to see a solo wolf)

4. Bears: I haven't encountered a bear as of yet (if there are any), but they should attack you if you're in their territory and or have some cubs to protect. Males should almost always attack you IMO.

5. Small animals: I'd love to see some aggressive smaller animals like badgers or snakes maybe some Monitor lizards (Kimono Dragons maybe?). This could pave the way for anti-venom potions or other medicinals.

Other animals that don't fit into the "island" atmosphere would break immersion however IMO.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas