Will it Run it, thoughts?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Calameno

Will it Run it, thoughts?

Post by Calameno » 08 Oct 2014, 07:09

Hi all,

i have been looking through the forums and the main game website,

i must say, im impressed, looks like my kind of game,

however, it is somthing i would like to play on my laptop, not my desktop,

the problem comes with the laptop having all the specs needed apart from it only has an Intel hd 3000 GPU,

will this be enough to run it on any Resolution/Settings at any sort of decent FPS? im happy to play low settings but wouldnt want to suffer with watching a slideshow,

ive read in the link below that it will RUN but i would like to know if anyone has had any exprience of how WELL it will run,

http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/post25158/?hilit=intel%20hd%203000#p25158

Cheers,

Cal

Sirlacker

Re: Will it Run it, thoughts?

Post by Sirlacker » 09 Oct 2014, 08:57

So far, from what I've read and experienced, it's pretty much a gamble on if it will run or not. As long as you have above the minimum specs that's fine because you'll more than likely be turning the graphics down low anyway for the time being.

People with super computers have been having low framerate issues and people with budget pcs and laptops have been singing it's praises with no issues at all.

It will run and you will more than likely still find it enjoyable, I do even when my FPS drops to 10. I don't have the need for PvP much since if an issue arrises I have some friends I found playing help out and I continue on crafting or gathering mats.

TL:DR;
Its a gamble on frame rate issues, you'll still have fun though if you find group.

EDIT; Auto-complete added some extra words that weren't intended.

Calameno

Re: Will it Run it, thoughts?

Post by Calameno » 09 Oct 2014, 10:55

After reading that i think i shall give it a try and hope for the best, i presume common components will be optimized in the future,

Cheers,

Cal

Return to General Discussion