WTF, MMO SERVERS

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

BPDENVERCO
True Believer

WTF, MMO SERVERS

Post by BPDENVERCO » 26 Feb 2017, 22:40

So, i am new to the MMO. i am in NA. i dont know if their are NA servers, i do know their are servers for each part of the maps.
so is there a wiki or something explaining the servers.
i was on server 6, in a camp area, then i came back online to server 7, all my work was gone.
is their a way to connect to a specific server, etc. or do i have to make a cabin set to home, to lock in the server.. unlike other major MMO apps, you will select the server you want. and if its allways random, why play the MMO version...

Wookiee420
True Believer

Re: WTF, MMO SERVERS

Post by Wookiee420 » 26 Feb 2017, 23:05

there currently is only one master server, in wave 2 there will be regional ones.

i say "master" because technically ever square is its own server, but they are all controlled by that one master unit. for sake of reading and typing, its just easier to process all those servers than it is to process 1 single server.

also yes, you need to claim and bind yourself to a home. but you are supposed to use the entire map, you are not supposed to say on your tiny square

Burne109
Zealous Believer

Post by Burne109 » 26 Feb 2017, 23:11

BPDENVERCO wrote:i was on server 6, in a camp area, then i came back online to server 7, all my work was gone.

If you checkout the link below you'll see different servers and their map locations...
https://lifeisfeudal.com/billing/status.php?game=1

If you were in 6, and popped to 7.. thatd be pretty wierd.. different locations.

BPDENVERCO
True Believer

Post by BPDENVERCO » 26 Feb 2017, 23:20

thanks for the map link, that helps

Return to General Discussion