Yo, new guy here.

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Bjord

Yo, new guy here.

Post by Bjord » 01 Nov 2013, 18:31

Hey LiF,

Just dropping in to show my support to the project. I believe this game holds many of my dreams that I've daydreamt about over the years. I wouldn't even be afraid to claim that it may even be the Holy Grail of medieval themed games, or any type of sandbox game, really. Going to keep an eye on you guys.

Short about myself:

Been playing Mount&Blade: Warband since 2010 and got into the persistent custom character building RPG mod called cRPG in the same year. Many guys from the cRPG community have also talked about Life is Feudal, including the head developer of cRPG. We even have a year old thread about LiF, so you can safely assume that more guys from cRPG will check LiF out.

Quick question about the combat mechanics:

As I explained, I am an avid Warband player and thus the combat mechanics is what matters the most to me. How dynamic is the melee combat? And how exactly will the combat work?

I didn't check FAQs yet as I am a lazy fucker, but appreciate a response.

To every other player out there, looking forward to get to know you guys either during closed or open beta. :)

Falke88
Alpha Tester

Re: Yo, new guy here.

Post by Falke88 » 01 Nov 2013, 18:36

Welcome... Am a former cRPG Player from holy Roman empire

Bjord

Post by Bjord » 01 Nov 2013, 22:21

Cool man, HRE is still going strong.

Falke88
Alpha Tester

Post by Falke88 » 02 Nov 2013, 00:50

Without me? Impossible !

En_Dotter

Post by En_Dotter » 02 Nov 2013, 04:43

I dont think HRE is doing that strong to be honest. Anyway the mod is dead as usually so we are all diminishing in power.

Greetings form your cRPG most probably foe on EU1 and EU2, Quincy_En_Dotter (yes, yes... the archer clan).

Bjord

Post by Bjord » 02 Nov 2013, 09:53

Can't say I know you.

And the mod is far from dead, where do you get that idea? It's just a select few bastard veterans such as myself who find more pleasure in other games at the moment.

Also HRE is alive and well -- if they still play Strategus or not is irrelevant; a clan's strength is not its prowess in Strategus but its members, otherwise your clan "Quincy" would be considered dead too. ;)

Anyway, crowd funding is in, but the prices...

Varadin

Post by Varadin » 08 Nov 2013, 14:43

HRE alaive and still kicking :)
Life is just a theater

Return to Newcomer Section