You have my support

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
Shikoba

You have my support

Post by Shikoba » 26 Apr 2015, 20:08

Hello, I just wanted to make a quick thread to voice my appreciation for what you have done with this game. For a very long time I have anticipated a game where you could literally mold the world around you. Life is Feudal is great for many reasons. One of the biggest reasons is anticipatory as of now. The HUGE MMO that is promised seeks to change the way games are made. How simple a thing it is to give the players complete reign over the world they live in rather than a prefabricated world where you simply adventure.

But despite all of the potential this game would have simply been one of the many I liked the idea of and passed like so many others. The reason for this is the current climate of indie/alpha games. Many indie game developers put much effort into hype and very little into the production value and on top of that stepping away from then for months and coming back they rarely change much. This is where I was absolutely certain Life is Feudal would be for me. How the team here has a public roadmap that they have NEVER missed a deadline for. The fact that the game hasn't in alpha for a year yet and it's changed as much as it has is a rare and amazing thing. I appreciate your work
Dirtgrub life!

Return to Feedback Section