Can't add guild member to my personal claim - Commands won't work and menu's bug out javascript error.

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Jcshawny

Can't add guild member to my personal claim - Commands won't work and menu's bug out javascript error.

Post by Jcshawny » 07 Feb 2018, 13:22

Hi,

I keep trying to add my friend (who's in my guild) to my personal land claim.

I can't do it via the menus in game because they bug out and give me some Javascript error.
I've tried using the guild/claim manual commands entering them into the system/local chat but nothing happens, I tried it like this /claimrule personal char allfarr 11110

I read that you can use a player/character URL instead of the first name but I can't figure out where you find that as there's nothing in the launcher.

I really want to sort this as it means people can't build or do anything on my land.

Thanks

Arrakis

Re: Can't add guild member to my personal claim - Commands won't work and menu's bug out javascript error.

Post by Arrakis » 07 Feb 2018, 17:01

If you suffer from issues with guild/claim management, error pops up, you're stuck at processing or the changes simply do not apply, please provide us with following details:

1. Description of the issue (Error/Processing/Changes do not apply...)
2. World name
3. Character name
4. Guild name in case of guild interface issue
5. Screenshot (Whole screen)
6. Email address

As for commands, they are case sensitive, so if the name consists of the uppercase letters, you need to include them. Also, you must be standing on the private claim area when executing this command.

If it won't work with character name, use characterID instead, which you need to get from the player.

And type it either in system chat or the console (ctlr + `)

Jcshawny

Re: Can't add guild member to my personal claim - Commands won't work and menu's bug out javascript error.

Post by Jcshawny » 07 Feb 2018, 17:37

Arrakis wrote:If you suffer from issues with guild/claim management, error pops up, you're stuck at processing or the changes simply do not apply, please provide us with following details:

1. Description of the issue (Error/Processing/Changes do not apply...)
2. World name
3. Character name
4. Guild name in case of guild interface issue
5. Screenshot (Whole screen)
6. Email address

As for commands, they are case sensitive, so if the name consists of the uppercase letters, you need to include them. Also, you must be standing on the private claim area when executing this command.

If it won't work with character name, use characterID instead, which you need to get from the player.

And type it either in system chat or the console (ctlr + `)

How do they find character ID?

Ghofmann2

Post by Ghofmann2 » 07 Feb 2018, 21:21

You find your own character ID by going to your character sheet on the website. The last 5 digits of the URL are your character ID. Not sure how to find other character's IDs. Might not be possible.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 07 Feb 2018, 23:30

Ghofmann2 wrote:You find your own character ID by going to your character sheet on the website. The last 5 digits of the URL are your character ID. Not sure how to find other character's IDs. Might not be possible.

Yep, it's not possible. Character owner must provide the characterID.

Kenneth.lundhaug

Post by Kenneth.lundhaug » 27 May 2018, 08:47

you cant add a Guild to private claim, you have to add 1 and 1 character

Return to General Discussion