Can't Login

If you run into any issues while browsing our website or forums, you can find details on how to report them in here.

Moderators: Codeman, Arrakis

Javsportsfan1
True Believer

Can't Login

Post by Javsportsfan1 » 30 May 2017, 00:31

So I just purchased Life is Feudal MMO and when making my account selected login with Steam. I then downloaded the installer and now when I open the Life is Feudal application with it asking to login, I click login with steam and it doesn't do anything, it just opens a tab in google with steam and I click sign in, but when I go back to the application nothing happened, I then tried logging in with the email it used and my steam password and it says incorrect password. What is the problem? I can't reset my password either because I don't even know what it thinks my password is.

Arrakis

Re: Can't Login

Post by Arrakis » 30 May 2017, 00:46

First thing, the servers are currently closed. You have to wait for CBT4 to begin. Second, you need to first link your steam account to website account via explorer. To do that, log out from the website and login using steam service, choose the account and voila.

BobbyJon
Zealous Believer

Post by BobbyJon » 20 Jun 2017, 20:03

This is the same for me, even though I have signed into the website with my linked steam account.

I cannot even get to the webpage which shows the status of the servers as when I click the link for this it asks for my username and password again! and I am logged in via steam so do not know my LIF website password!

Why do I need to keep on providing usernames and passwords when I am on the same site!

3jloukot1
True Believer

Post by 3jloukot1 » 25 Jun 2017, 20:46

тАкая же проблема с лаунчером он не логинит вообще, при привящке стима или вк пишет *003-005. Неверный адрес электронной почты.482* хотел скачать игру но не могу просто зайти в Лаунчер что делать?

Return to Website Support