Cannot login to my account anymore (linked to Steam)

If you run into any issues while browsing our website or forums, you can find details on how to report them in here.

Moderators: Codeman, Arrakis

Eranuum

Cannot login to my account anymore (linked to Steam)

Post by Eranuum » 14 Jan 2018, 11:58

I played this game for two days. Now I cannot login to my account that is linked to my steam account. When I try, I log into steam via my browser and everything should be fine, but then it says on the website that my login data is invalid. At the same time, the life is feudal launcher has a popup that says "social auth failed" and that its a temporary problem. I am logged into steam, so it's not a problem on that side and I think something with your 3rd party account login software or whatever it is called might have a problem. I hope you guys can fix this soon or tell me what I can do, my guild needs me.

Sebat

Re: Cannot login to my account anymore (linked to Steam)

Post by Sebat » 14 Jan 2018, 17:23

Many People have that problem since today. Try to login with your email and password from your LIF-MMO-Account at the launcher window without using the steam-button.

Plobdell

Post by Plobdell » 14 Jan 2018, 18:41

I am having this same issue since yesterday at 1700 EST.

I've tried everything I can find, and have submitted a ticket via email. Even jumped on the Discord to ask for help. Nothing so far.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 14 Jan 2018, 18:57

Steam auth service is not working right now. Nothing we can do about it. They have to fix it on their side. Other sites using steam authorization have same issue.

Reset your password on the website here and log in with email + password for now.

Return to Website Support