Changes?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Njords
Zealous Believer

Changes?

Post by Njords » 04 Apr 2018, 23:09

Hi, do you intend to increase the support points storage for monuments? I mean tier 1 has 100000 (that is about 3-4 rl days) and that means that you have to log on every day to feed the monument. But what about the people that cant be online 24/24 (and there are a lot of us)? There are real life problems that needs to take care of. For example, i'm going to take a two week trip next days and cant log in. The point is do you consider making LiF more accessible to the casual player? I really love this game and waited for something like this my whole player life but now i have a lot going on in my life and cant be online that often. I would really start a guild on Epleland for RP with a few friends but we are all in the same situation described above (and want our own guild not to join others or move to YO). But we cant risk not logging on for 3 days and lose all the hard work. An alternative would be to make a personal claim but the space is too small and it doesnt really count. Is there a possibility to consider this in the near future? Im afraid that if not, me and my friends will quit for now playing LiF MMO. Its so petty that players are starting to quit and one of the argument is this. You really should think seriously about this. Nobady can spent every day logged on.

DeddoTenshi

Re: Changes?

Post by DeddoTenshi » 05 Apr 2018, 00:10

other players in your guild can also do this, all you have to do is log in put money in it sacrifice it and log off done. not that hard. wouldn't take 10 minutes (if there is no patch).

o and it takes a couple of rl days as well to fully decay. not sure about the T1 monument

Return to General Discussion