Hell's Kitchen - Mature guild, Rough living, PvP

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Red
Alpha Tester

Hell's Kitchen - Mature guild, Rough living, PvP

Post by Red » 15 Sep 2014, 22:04

Hell's Kitchen
Note: This post is mostly placeholder for now and will be updated accordingly as the MMO becomes nearer.
Find the roughest, harshest, and most deadly part of the world... then settle there.

Write down the rules, regulations, and expectations of society... then tear them to shreds.

Seek out those who fight best, craft best, and live best... then do better.

Make the best of friends and the worst of enemies... then teach them fear.

Never quitting. That's the name of the game for Hell's Kitchen. It isn't about being the roughest, toughest, or meanest suckers on the block, it's about a group of players who don't fear what they can accomplish. It isn't about sacrificing a real life in order to gain in a second one, it's about having a drive to experience the most with what you have.

No rulesets, hierarchies, schedules, or crazy expectations. Just a group of mature players looking to get the most out of LiF and have a blast doing it. Sometimes we will play rough, and sometimes we will be cuddly bears like Borris. Some days we will have relaxed crafting sessions involving deep existential discussions... and some nights we will have beer involving some PvP. :beer:
How to Join
For now, simply replying to this thread or PMing me will suffice. I don't have any definite plans at this point except preferably playing on the same server to learn as much as possible about game mechanics whilst being avid testers for the developers. Until numbers grow we will use already existing LiF venues such as IRC, TeamSpeak, Forums, and in-game communications.

I would like this group to grow organically and will be happy to supply a website, voice server, etc... when the time comes. Until then, lets just have a good time shall we?

Hell's Kitchen - Steam group - add me on steam - My Profile

Requirements
  • Be Awesome
  • Think you're beautiful
  • Be able to legally consume alcohol* ...in Canada
  • Sense of adventure
  • Not care about in-game losses
  • Enjoy playing LiF
  • Of course... :evil:

* 18+ This is for sake of maturity level, not that there are any real expectations, but there will be inappropriate conversations... often. Drinking is NOT required
Last edited by Red on 16 Sep 2014, 14:20, edited 2 times in total.
-Ex-Wurmian

LordWiese
Alpha Tester

Re: Hell's Kitchen - Mature guild, Rough living, PvP

Post by LordWiese » 16 Sep 2014, 01:27

Settle in the northern islands, there's nothing there.

Its also nice to see people who just want to kill stuff. All these RP clans we've been getting, I was wondering when a pest of a clan would show up that we would all need to fight off.

I look forward to raining arrows on you, welcome to LIF! :beer:

Red
Alpha Tester

Post by Red » 16 Sep 2014, 02:40

LordWiese wrote:Settle in the northern islands, there's nothing there.

Its also nice to see people who just want to kill stuff. All these RP clans we've been getting, I was wondering when a pest of a clan would show up that we would all need to fight off.

I look forward to raining arrows on you, welcome to LIF! :beer:

I'm guessing we will have a fresh map once the MMO lands. Wherever Hell's Kitchen ends up, you can be assured it will either be completely out of the way, or incredibly in the way :twisted:

No plans to be pests. In fact I hope to avoid being players of that level and attain a higher caliber of style. 8-)

For now though, just fellow testers like everyone else :D
-Ex-Wurmian

LordWiese
Alpha Tester

Post by LordWiese » 17 Sep 2014, 17:15

I like you gents already :beer:

Return to Guild Recruitment