Horse variety

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

JustBiased

Horse variety

Post by JustBiased » 22 Dec 2017, 01:27

A cool way to add further depth into the game would be to add various horse breeds into the game that are more efficient at performing different tasks. At a basic level you could break it into three categories, Draft Horse, Light Horse, and Warmblood Horse.

So your Draft horses would be the stronger of the three, able to carry heavy loads with ease and at a faster, steady pace.

Light Horses are your speed and agility horses. They are able to travel at faster speeds and carry minimal weight making them good for messengers and merchants

Warmblood Horses would be the average of the two. You have a strong horse that retains a good amount of agility making them excellent for war.

They could be regionally unique, creating a necessity for horse trade and further deepen the experience of having the right equipment for the task at hand.

Dmg8099

Re: Horse variety

Post by Dmg8099 » 23 Dec 2017, 06:37

My wife, who rides horses, suggested this to me the other day to make a post about different horse breeds in this game to add additional depth. I'm happy to see that other people had the same idea!

This is a phenomenal idea that I would love to see implemented into the game. Kudos on the post!

Return to Suggestions and Ideas