"Important poll" Answer: you are doing it wrong.

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Should we be able to use gods favors to pay the rent of personal and guild claim ?

Yes both
12%
Only personal claim
12%
Ony guild claim
No votes
No it will unbalance the game, kinda like a pay to win.
76%

Total votes : 17

Malkbeth

"Important poll" Answer: you are doing it wrong.

Post by Malkbeth » 21 Apr 2018, 04:10

I read the "important poll" and I think it's a bad idea. It's a waste of time. You got to have a ticket to get out of newbie island and you need to have gods favors to buy one. You got one "free" because you just paid for the game and depend on the pack you bought, you have some more gods favors/tickets. So what the devs suggest in reality is to raise to price of character. Let see how much it cost now.

A ticket cost 10 000 Gods favors.
10,300 gods favor worth 10.19$ CAN (I don't know for other country)
So why to make a new system that will take time, testing, possible bugs ? Just double the ticket price, put it at 20 000 or 20 500. Thats it, no testing, no bugs possible situation, no time, just change the value.

I did another post a week or 2 ago about how the devs should focus more. That's a perfect exemple of what I was trying to say.

Im more than ok with the raise, I think it will work, I have 4 toons myself. And I would have bought each of my ticket 20-25$, when I bought them I was thinking "wow thats pretty cheap they should increase" For all the fun you get raising new skills and trying new stuff it worth it and it help the game to fund, so good deal. Better than a damn shovel skin that cost a little more : 15000.

So I suggest again this and I make a poll. Should we be able to pay personal claim and guild claim with gods favors ? Will it unbalance the game ? I don't think so and it will be a brand new way of making more money for the game. And I HOPE they will hire more coders to fix the game with that money, not pay artist to make more skins.

The priority should be

1. Fix what is NEEDED to be fixed.
2. Add more content to the game, little by little, test, fix, test.
3. More servers ideas to bring new players.
4. Skins, game art, visual stuff.

Now friday night, they did a "little" shut down to fix server borders (still not fixed) and bang, everything down for hours. It's obivious for me, they need to work on it, to fix the code or buy more/better hardware if it's the issue. So yeah, I think the game should make more money IF they focus on the right thing. I want to be ABLE to play and I want it to be stable as possible wwwaaaay more than anything else.

DeddoTenshi

Re: "Important poll" Answer: you are doing it wrong.

Post by DeddoTenshi » 21 Apr 2018, 13:30

paying claims with gods favor makes it "pay to win" drop 50$ in the game so you can keep up your guild without playing or being online, ye that is the right way to go...

and for making characters more expencive, many won't even touch it if it cost even more money, the price was decided by the comunity together with the devs for a new character, paying 25$ for a new character is a waste, you can just as well just go and buy a new game with those 25$ you get way more content for way less money.

Malkbeth

Re: "Important poll" Answer: you are doing it wrong.

Post by Malkbeth » 21 Apr 2018, 13:50

DeddoTenshi wrote:paying claims with gods favor makes it "pay to win" drop 50$ in the game so you can keep up your guild without playing or being online, ye that is the right way to go...

and for making characters more expencive, many won't even touch it if it cost even more money, the price was decided by the comunity together with the devs for a new character, paying 25$ for a new character is a waste, you can just as well just go and buy a new game with those 25$ you get way more content for way less money.

That's a good point. I think for guilds it may be problematic too but not sure.

Maybe the solution would be to put a limit, a cap when paying with god favors, like X of squares, then you have to the rest with gold, silver or copper.

Return to General Discussion