Increase The regional material system

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Morkhard

Increase The regional material system

Post by Morkhard » 23 Dec 2017, 08:59

Hi there here is my suggestion

We noticed that Regional materials are unbalanced , some are unavoidable for buildings ,and become very difficult to have due to the population... others are barelly useless ( central corn, flour... ).

It should be nice if each zones got 1 special tree 1 special heb 1 special ore,...

Which means it also should be nice if each material got an interresting purpose, to be sure that 1 tree from the zone x got the same value that a tree from the zone y :beer:

it will increase the trading system and the interaction between the servers.

Unmoral
Zealous Believer

Re: Increase The regional material system

Post by Unmoral » 23 Dec 2017, 09:08

An option i thought of would be to add regional armor, that adds buffs for fighting in certain areas. In the north warmer armour would be needed, in the south light armour, otherwise you will suffer from stamina problems. With regional armour however you would be able to fight in that climate with no negative drawbacks. This would force trade with distant regions in order to acquire the materials needed to craft the special armour.
The only drawback i can see is that it might cause less of a north to south war do to the fact that guilds wouldn't want to have to craft a whole new set of armour just to fight north vs south so it could end up being a more East vs west style thing. Yet anyone who did do this would be at a major advantage when out raiding with the proper gear. Since the enemy wouldn't be effective in retaliating.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas