LF a guild

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Eolthecrow

LF a guild

Post by Eolthecrow » 06 Dec 2015, 11:04

Hello im an old LIF player and i was thinking to start again ( the new LIF ) so im looking for a place called "Home" , im from Romania ,27 y .

Cheers

Darius
Beta Tester

Re: LF a guild

Post by Darius » 06 Dec 2015, 11:47

We're always looking for more members!

For the establishment and preservation of our autonomy,
To maintain peace for greater regional trade and productivity,
And encourage cooperation for the benefit of the entire community,
It is upon these ideals that we settle this Oasis and promote Prosperity.

Prosperity is a mature minded and experienced guild within Life is Feudal, which has been around since the early alpha stages of the game.

The primary goal of our guild is to enhance the quality of our members’ gaming experience within Life is Feudal. This not only includes economic or military success within our local area, but also focuses on the relationships you gain with your fellow guild members. We encourage our members to work together and share their knowledge to build friendships that extend far into their gaming careers. Success is in the eye of the beholder, and we inspire our members to achieve their goals and promote prosperity within the entire guild.

More information on Prosperity can be found here

Eolthecrow

Post by Eolthecrow » 06 Dec 2015, 12:34

Thank you for your interested Vince, but rates are just a bit to low for me :) and im searching for a bigger skill cap :) Best regards

Psihopat

Post by Psihopat » 06 Dec 2015, 13:28

Hey, the group i am in is looking for more people. The server we play on is [EU] Longshanks [PVP] JH [Sunday 6pm UK]. Skill cap is 3k, basically no skill cap. If interested add me on steam: Psihopat

Eolthecrow

Post by Eolthecrow » 07 Dec 2015, 07:21

Still up, doesn t have to be a guild :) it can be 1/2 guys too so we can start our Journey :)

Cantacuzino

Post by Cantacuzino » 08 Dec 2015, 01:29

also from romania...looking for a guild or a friendly server!

Return to Guild Recruitment