LF Guild

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Keira

LF Guild

Post by Keira » 21 May 2015, 15:32

Greetings all,

I am new to LIF bought the game yesterday and only had time yesterday to do a bit of exploring. with all the guild out there i decided this would be the easiest way to find a guild that fits.

About me: I am a 35 year old Homemaker,wife and mother of two teen boys. with summer break here in Wyoming, my play time will be spotty however i should be around most week days off and on. weekend's and night's are usually completely out for me. I have been gaming since UO and have found my self many places over the years.
I have teamspeak, Although I don't care to use it I will when necessary and im usually quiet most of the time.

I have many years experience as a guild officer though out most of that time however it's more in a councilor form I don't lead raids, dungeons or the like mostly because i can get lost in a bag but many have always seemed to bring guild issues to me and I can defuse and find solution to inner guild issues.

I consider myself well rounded when it comes to play style as I enjoy it all. I love RP, I love crafting, I love PVE, and I really enjoy PVP However I do not consider myself a PVPer for the simple fact... I suck. Yup their you have it im am proud to call myself cannon folder. In a fight I will most likely be the first to eat dirt but unlike most I don't get mad over it, I will not storm off in a fit of anger, I will die, rez and come back for more over and over again. if I am killed while Alone as long as it is a fair fight.... by that i mean one on one, don't call in your buddies if your loosing and i wont call in mine.) My character is not virtues but Nither is she evil... Chaotic definetly, strong willed? perhaps, shy and timid? at times. loyal? to a fault.

anyways that is me if you think my charater and my self would fit well in your guild feel free to let me know ;)

Keira

Greatmido
Beta Tester

Re: LF Guild

Post by Greatmido » 21 May 2015, 17:33

hello mate we can offer you a spot in our guild.
we play this game almost from the start and we like to have more ppl to be prepared for mmo and we play right now .
we can help you learn the game and do some pvp with our alliance .
we do raid every weekend .
if you are intrested just add me in steam, my steam name is greatmido

Big_Smokey

Post by Big_Smokey » 22 May 2015, 08:15

Hello Keira,

Please feel free to check out the ۞ Prosperity Guild Recruitment ۞ link. It is a guild for community minded members with a mature outlook.

The link can be found in my signature.

Cheers,
Big_Smokey

Hoshiqua
Alpha Tester

Post by Hoshiqua » 22 May 2015, 16:55

Greetings Keira.

Kingdom of Adareldan is still recruiting, you can see answers to whatever question (I think) you may have in this thread : kingdom-of-adareldan-strong-arms-and-minds-needed-t7158/

Basically, we are a quite large guild (around 50 members in steam group, all wanting to play for the MMO, with around 20 actives), and we have a big project for the MMO : being big, being significant.

And we always need people with such skill and experience as yours to help the guild in these troubled times of big changes, from being a small team to a big one, from sharing everything to internal trading system. If you want to have a big impact on a guild that, hopefully, will be something on the MMO, now is the time to join !

Feel free to add me on steam if interested : "Hoshiqua"

Greatjon

Post by Greatjon » 10 Jun 2015, 15:18

Greatmido wrote:hello mate we can offer you a spot in our guild.
we play this game almost from the start and we like to have more ppl to be prepared for mmo and we play right now .
we can help you learn the game and do some pvp with our alliance .
we do raid every weekend .
if you are intrested just add me in steam, my steam name is greatmido

i can vouch for Greatmido, and his boys, they are a really active and very strong clan. Also part of the Kingdom of Westeros. Good luck either way

Commander Harold Godwinson

Order of the Knights Templar

Mysbubblan
Zealous Believer

Post by Mysbubblan » 10 Jun 2015, 18:28

The Unatched are a newly started LiF guild and are looking for more active members!

We are looking for mature 18+, competitive, social players and we try to sit on TS3 while we are online. And as you dont seem to like to talk, you can still just sit there and relax and chill with the other players. :)

If your interested, please reda more here:
The Unmatched

Return to Guild Recruitment