LF Guild

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Gotbeef

LF Guild

Post by Gotbeef » 20 Feb 2016, 06:26

Hello everyone, I'm Gotbeef

i bought the game a couple of days ago, with the humble pack, and I'm looking for an liteRP, preferably a newer server.

I kinda got the basics down but wouldn't mind being an "apprentice" til I fully understand the game, I have no preferred role willing to take any job that the guild needs. I am from the Eastern US, and will play almost daily after the hours of 23:00 EST, also 26 yrs old so I'm looking for a mature group of people.

Thank you for reading,
~Beef

Jigga
Zealous Believer

Re: LF Guild

Post by Jigga » 21 Feb 2016, 05:16

Welcome Beef,
Though we aren't an rp server, i thought i would extend an invite. We a mature group looking to build up for the mmo. Check us out. http://prosperity-gaming.com/

Zhong

Post by Zhong » 22 Feb 2016, 02:06

Hello. I am one of three leaders from a group called Pride of the Fallen on the Blessed Isle Server. You sound like a good mature player worth recruiting and adding to our team. There is about 10-12 of us active working hard. Feel free to add me on steam to chat : GetOnMyBack

Demiwar
Devoted Believer

Post by Demiwar » 22 Feb 2016, 03:39

Welcome Gotbeef. I encourage you to check out Silver Sun Republic silver-sun-republic-t553/. Most of us are in our mid/late 20s and are currently hosting 3 other groups on our freshly wiped server, so its a great time to get involved and help build from the ground up!

Return to Guild Recruitment