Looking for other players, or to Join a Group

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

JimBridger

Looking for other players, or to Join a Group

Post by JimBridger » 07 Jan 2015, 02:44

Got the game yesterday, have played about 10 hours figuring things out.

I would like to find others to team up with, or join a group.

Same name on steam.

Big_Smokey

Re: Looking for other players, or to Join a Group

Post by Big_Smokey » 07 Jan 2015, 08:46

Hello Jim,

If you are looking for a mature minded established Guild that has its own server, team speak and forum have a look at the following link:
http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/the-empire-of-prosperity-t4039/

If you like what you see PM me, Steam IM me (same name) or re-post me.

Anyway let me know what you think. :D

Cheers,
Big_Smokey
Council Member

JimBridger

Post by JimBridger » 14 Jan 2015, 01:08

After another 85 hours over the course of about a week, I have learned a lot about the game, and have joined an upstart server with a group of 3 other players. We are finishing our 1st settlements stone walls.

I'd like to invite new players that need to learn the game or want to join a fresh, peaceful server. We need all occupations of all capacities of production.

We are mature players and we have resources available and guidance to share with new guild members, or to trade with those who don't wish to join our group.

(Jim Bridger on steam)

JimBridger

Post by JimBridger » 20 Jan 2015, 19:46

UPDATE: Our community has everything needed to make learning the game, or transitioning to a new server smooth.

We will make building or supplying new members housing for secured storage a priority, as well as combat training, tools, basic weapons, and guidance as needed.

As of now we have a good base of 4-6 in our group, which are active. The pvp is allowed on the server, but is still peaceful at the moment, so you can learn or build efficiently.

(Jim Bridger on Steam)

JimBridger

Post by JimBridger » 23 Jan 2015, 00:19

UPDATE: 1/22/15

Expansion continues in our community. Our group is up to about 8, with those being of varying experience and activity levels. Otherwise, the server currently has no other factions. There is peace for now.

We have a main fortified stronghold with surrounding homesteads. We are continuing to improve the economy of the community, the quality of goods, and the peaceful/combat skills of the community members. We support one another, but we have a free trade economy and are free to produce whatever we like, so all occupations are welcome.

We would still like to add a few more new or experienced players.

This is a game that rewards cooperation and collaboration. Do not attempt to go it alone.

If you are new to the game and would like a good home, or if you are in need of a new server, feel free to add and contact me.

(Jim Bridger on Steam)

JimBridger

Post by JimBridger » 25 Jan 2015, 01:47

Today we added a few huts secured with palisades and gates to facilitate growth in the community by providing temporary housing for new members until we are able to create more appropriate accomodations.

So, if you need a place to call home and learn some skill, add add and contact me.

JB (Jim Bridger on Steam)

JimBridger

Post by JimBridger » 27 Jan 2015, 19:33

UPDATE: 1/27/15

As more and more residents make their way to the community, the economy is picking up steam. Members of the community are becoming more specialized; trade, cooperation, and collaboration is becoming more efficient.

Low crime has allowed newly arriving citizens a chance to sharpen their skills at an outstanding pace.

Integrity: Absence of corruption (fairness of the officials) has ensured the opportunity for upward mobility for all that come to our corner of the feudal world.

If you wish to be a part of an excellent, knowledgeable, inviting group or server community, allow me to invite you to be a part one of the best up and coming examples.

Feel free to contact me for more details.

JB (Jim Bridger on Steam)

Davud

Post by Davud » 28 Jan 2015, 17:48

Come join are server

~Arthedain PVP/Arena/SafeTradeZone/ActiveAdmins

We are newbie friendly
online 24/7
2 days claim time
skillstatsmultiplier 10
skillcap 1800
terraforming speed 20
craftingperiod 60 seconds
animal bf period 60 mins
day cycle 2.5 hours
animals count 75

Steam name is davidrendall1289

JimBridger

Post by JimBridger » 03 Feb 2015, 19:53

Update 2/3/15

Three members of our community recently set out to the North in search of new wealth, adventure, and prosperity.

New settlers seem to arrive on the island every day. We now have a core of founding community member surrounded by a few other players. New homesteads are popping up rapidly.

An arena has been constructed on the island to provide entertainment for the Island, and the inaugural event was a success.

Life continues to improve in the Island of Dyfed.

JB (Jim Bridger on steam)

JimBridger

Post by JimBridger » 21 Feb 2015, 08:21

Update 2/21/14:

I came down ill for about a week. As I recovered, it appears many of the others throughout the land have not fared as well. It has become deathly quiet. It would be a nice treat indeed to have new arrivals to the island. I did see about 7 others today, but I would like to see the numbers increased steadily.

This is a great game with a group of friends. I have logged 400+ hours now, and I see no reason to stop now. Come on out and see what the game and a fine server have to offer. We have a solid core of players, but we would love to see the population pick up and to see arena events and cooperation thrive, and combat should the need arise.

Hit me up if you'd like some company and a great place to stay.

JB (Jim Bridger on steam)

Return to Guild Recruitment