Looking to join a fresh or newly founded guild

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Aidantheshort

Looking to join a fresh or newly founded guild

Post by Aidantheshort » 30 Dec 2017, 00:40

Hey!

I'm an experienced mmo player who's looking to join a newly founded (or completely fresh) guild. I want to enjoy the beginning game grind and build up with a group. I'm from Australia and available most times to play. NA server only. I have discord and a mic (mic only sometimes as I look after my kids).

PM me or reply here if you have an opportunity that fits what i'm looking for! :)

Cheers,
Aidos

Sebille01
Zealous Believer

Re: Looking to join a fresh or newly founded guild

Post by Sebille01 » 30 Dec 2017, 05:38

Hey i know you said you wanted to join a new guild, but ill put this in here maybe it might tickle your fancy. house-of-khans-opens-recruiting-t24750/ we people from all over so there is always some one on. if it does interested you my discord is @(PG)Korealis#0936 or can message me

Rockerflames0

Post by Rockerflames0 » 30 Dec 2017, 09:11

Hello, I am from the Varangian Order. We are a new but growing guild. We are less than a week old and happy to welcome new recruits. If you are interested feel free to join the discord. https://discord.gg/6ZQ7H8W

Richie.mulley

Post by Richie.mulley » 07 Jan 2018, 18:38

Boosh Trading Company now recruiting.

After a rough hard start and a few displacements we are up and running! We have the start of our castle in construction. We are friendly and have a nice foundation team that's dedicated and hard working.
We aim to be a trading company running supplies to other guilds and to the city. We have a blacksmith, chef, construction & masonry, miner, herbalist but your path is your own to choose. We can help you boost your skills with our chef and help you along your chosen path.

We are from the UK and USA, but welcome members from all over the world providing they are English speaking. Would prefer if you were over 18 and not a complete bellend!

Apply here and join our Discord. https://discord.gg/NQqgg

Kalinb86

Post by Kalinb86 » 12 Jan 2018, 19:07

Hello,

I am 31yo M Looking to join a guild. I am new to this game but experienced in MMORPG games.

KB

Ravose
True Believer

Post by Ravose » 12 Jan 2018, 19:29

If you are interested, come join my guild, Honor. It's a fresh new start on the Skjultland server and Staff positions will be available to those who contribute and dedicate their time and effort. Whether you may be casual or hardcore, it's a perfect opportunity imo. Hopefully you see this and I hope you consider! Come on our Discord if you are interested!

https://discord.gg/FEWFxgj
Honor Discord | Leader of Honor | Honor Website

Return to Guild Recruitment