Farming branch is kinda lame...

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!
Tashka

Farming branch is kinda lame...

Post by Tashka » 09 Dec 2017, 09:09

Can you please give us humble farmers something to do while we're still leveling and waiting for our crops to grow? I've just planted my first crops a few days ago and add something (hell i've probably plowed 1/10 of the server already and i REALLY hope that gods will keep griefers away) everyday and i feel like being useless. At least until my first harvest - and most likely i won't get any good crops for another real-life month or even enough to feed my guildmates (and keep in mind we don't even have cook yet - cooking is locked behind farming AND advanced farming lol) or let them craft nice stuff.

I know i can chop wood and stuff, but anyone can do that. Meanwhile a hunter can fish, tend for chickens, tame horses, help crafting armors. A builder is invaluable because you need houses, walls, everything like that. A smith is like a king on his own land and he doesn't even need to gather materials for leveling because he's too busy.

But a farmer is just like some low-class citizen who's doing all the hard work because he's no good for anything else. Not until cooking/brewing unlocked.

Can we please have something to do while waiting?

P.S. oh and i've almost forgot the winter's coming...
Shadow queen, tyrant, crooked whore, bloody goddess, Princess of Verna, self-proclaimed Queen in Kingdom of the North (Epleland)

Books for the people! - a client mod to let you write books and messages

lejoparden011

Re: Farming branch is kinda lame...

Post by lejoparden011 » 10 Dec 2017, 15:54

Life is feudal.

But for real I would love them to add more things
to the game.

Have a nice day sir.

Ceadric

Re: Farming branch is kinda lame...

Post by Ceadric » 15 Dec 2017, 02:54

HAve to ask what other tree are you working on? I am just back from many year wait over from YO... but if your already planeted what other skill tree you working to move up? or are you going for that tree to max?

Return to Suggestions and Ideas