help

If you run into any issues while browsing our website or forums, you can find details on how to report them in here.

Moderators: Codeman, Arrakis

Darkcleric

help

Post by Darkcleric » 04 Dec 2017, 19:28

Hi trying to make a guild from https://lifeisfeudal.zendesk.com but it say theres no account with this name however im log here AND on the mmo game with the same details,i check 6 time to make sure i didnt make a mistake STILL no account with this email when there is,the only way i can log is though the launcher,when ever i try any other way there is no account with this name or email

Arrakis

Re: help

Post by Arrakis » 05 Dec 2017, 01:38

Can you show screenshot of your issue? We need to see what exactly happens when you are trying to create a guild.

Sergantagaev

Post by Sergantagaev » 15 Dec 2017, 23:47

SOS !
I rode a horse through server from serv 18 to serv 26 but suddenly my game has crashed! I log in again but did not find my horse I found horse about 500m away from my crash position and yet I can not ride my horse do not work!
Question you can sort it out somehow get the horse back I mean it's not my fault have been special Bugg from the game! and it is already frightening and frustrating to find a new horse!

Sorry for my bad English!

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 16 Dec 2017, 00:28

Sergantagaev wrote:SOS !
I rode a horse through server from serv 18 to serv 26 but suddenly my game has crashed! I log in again but did not find my horse I found horse about 500m away from my crash position and yet I can not ride my horse do not work!
Question you can sort it out somehow get the horse back I mean it's not my fault have been special Bugg from the game! and it is already frightening and frustrating to find a new horse!

Sorry for my bad English!

Erm, this is absolutely NOT related to the OP's issue. Please follow these instructions: topic25124/page30/#p121611

NeverHooD

Post by NeverHooD » 16 Dec 2017, 08:16

Hello. He created a chara and departed from the island's beginnings to the big earth. but then I figured out that one RP server had decided on another one. delete the character and go to another server.
But now there is no ticket for writing. it turns out The ticket is not tied to the Account and to the char and if you lose the charm then the game must be bought again?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 16 Dec 2017, 16:02

NeverHooD wrote:Hello. He created a chara and departed from the island's beginnings to the big earth. but then I figured out that one RP server had decided on another one. delete the character and go to another server.
But now there is no ticket for writing. it turns out The ticket is not tied to the Account and to the char and if you lose the charm then the game must be bought again?

This is also NOT related in any way to OP's issue.

But anyway, there are TWO popups that appear when you're trying to delete the character, both informing of the consequences of deleting the character that used the ticket to Abella.

This warning appears when you click on the cross with intent of deleting the character, where you actually have to type full character name first:

After typing character name and clicking Ok, a second warning appears where you have to confirm that you are really sure about doing this:

Only then your character is deleted, so there's no chance that you missed those warnings. If you ignored them, then I'm sorry, but that's on you.

Sergantagaev

Post by Sergantagaev » 16 Dec 2017, 18:24

Can you give me a link to RP server Rules !?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 17 Dec 2017, 00:31

Sergantagaev wrote:Can you give me a link to RP server Rules !?

epleland-rp-ruleset-t26145/

Return to Website Support