Snow all over the place

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Catalinionescu12

Snow all over the place

Post by Catalinionescu12 » 05 Jan 2018, 21:52

Hello i just left the newbie island and i started on the beach on the far north side.Problem is there is snow all over the place.I tried to go south and i walked for hours and i am getting nowhere.Is there snow in the south side like in the north?Want to know so i dont walk for 70 more hours just to find more snow.

IamHe

Re: Snow all over the place

Post by IamHe » 06 Jan 2018, 18:10

its winter now so north and center of map covered by snow

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 08 Jan 2018, 16:09

Catalinionescu12 wrote:Hello i just left the newbie island and i started on the beach on the far north side.Problem is there is snow all over the place.I tried to go south and i walked for hours and i am getting nowhere.Is there snow in the south side like in the north?Want to know so i dont walk for 70 more hours just to find more snow.

Welcome to winter....

Now once you get south of the snow on the map, and it is just on the ground you are in an area where you can look for edible taproots and other things on the ground. Even with the "snow" on the ground. You can not plant any crops that will grow when it is snowing, so you are kind of out of luck till spring, some time around April or May in game for most regions. It is currently January.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Celthon

Post by Celthon » 08 Jan 2018, 16:33

Time in game is much quicker than in RL. I was told a day in-game is approx. 3 hours in RL...is that correct; and if so is the 3-hours a full day and night cycle, or is it 3-hours for day and 3-hours for night?

If a day is approx. 3-hours, a month would be approx. 90-hours in RL? (30-days times 3-hours each)?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 08 Jan 2018, 17:11

Celthon wrote:Time in game is much quicker than in RL. I was told a day in-game is approx. 3 hours in RL...is that correct; and if so is the 3-hours a full day and night cycle, or is it 3-hours for day and 3-hours for night?

If a day is approx. 3-hours, a month would be approx. 90-hours in RL? (30-days times 3-hours each)?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

5 game days to 1 real life day, or about 5 hours per game day.

1 game month every real life week.

Roughly 4 years every real life year.

This is the current cycle.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Celthon

Post by Celthon » 08 Jan 2018, 17:13

Thank you

Return to Newcomer Section