Can't mass produce when inventory is filled with plant fiber

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Xduey929

Can't mass produce when inventory is filled with plant fiber

Post by Xduey929 » 24 Mar 2018, 13:28

when gathering plant fiber im not able to mass produce simple cloth and probably simple rope. i have to make one at a time even when i try to mass produce and then remove the simple cloth. Please resolve this i dont think this should be happening.

Uxtalzon

Re: Can't mass produce when inventory is filled with plant fiber

Post by Uxtalzon » 24 Mar 2018, 14:30

Are you combining them all? If not the code works poorly in mass produce.

If you click a stack to craft it only works on that stack. When that runs out, it stops working.

Example: you have two stacks of plant fiber, one 50 and the other 3000. Right click the 50 stack and craft cloth (mass produce), and it will eat the stack making 3 cloth and stop because the stack is gone.

Mndfreeze

Re: Can't mass produce when inventory is filled with plant fiber

Post by Mndfreeze » 25 Mar 2018, 03:46

I have the same issue when dealing with many smaller stacks. It really sucks because you take such a quality hit. What I do is seperate out like the 70+ stuff, combine it, then do a 40 to 70 stack and combine those, then finally everything under 40 and combine.

This minimizes (but still doesn't completely stop) the problem with mass producing.

On a side semi related note: HERBALISM NEEDS A DAMN MASS PRODUCE BUTTON. DEVPLS..

Return to General Discussion