Camera keeps going 3rd person from first in IB's

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Mndfreeze

Camera keeps going 3rd person from first in IB's

Post by Mndfreeze » 23 Mar 2018, 09:50

Not sure if this is the chinese abusing some in game mechanic/console command that hasn't been disabled yet, or a bug with IB's, but I just recently started fighting in them on buyan.

I play a ranger. I've never had any issues with my camera changing from first person to third person in the normal game, but the second I get into an IB, pull out my bow, crossbow, arbelist, etc and I'm in first person my view will randomly kick back out to third person every 5 or 6 seconds, sometimes as often as 1 or 2 seconds, sometimes 15 to 20ish seconds. Its not consistent at all. I feel like something shady is definitely going on here, similar to players spamming trade/guild join/group join requests before they patched it.

It ONLY happens when I'm in an IB, which conviently gives both sides a big list of everyones names who's involved.

Can the devs please investigate if there are console commands or something that the opposing party could be using if they have our character names?

Or if this is a known bug, explain please. It basically makes IB's pointless for me since I can't shoot at people basically at all.

Vegetta86
True Believer

Re: Camera keeps going 3rd person from first in IB's

Post by Vegetta86 » 23 Mar 2018, 14:30

This happens to most people that use ranged weapons when there are enough people fighting in a certain area. Been happening since release. It gets worse overtime until the battle is done and you leave the area.

Mndfreeze

Post by Mndfreeze » 24 Mar 2018, 09:31

Well fack, really?!? super argh. It makes IB's pretty much unplayable for me which is really annoying. It seems like this would be something high priority on the ole fixit list... :/

Cosimo
Zealous Believer

Post by Cosimo » 26 Mar 2018, 07:45

happens with a crossbow almost always.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 26 Mar 2018, 18:00

Sorry for the delay. We are looking into the issue.

Vegetta86
True Believer

Post by Vegetta86 » 26 Mar 2018, 18:14

Arrakis if you guys have time can you look into why the 3rd person camera view is so off when using a bow. It would be nice to use the bow or crossbow while having some view of your surroundings.

Return to General Discussion